What’s Next

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
So what’s on your wishlist? What will be your next purchase? What is your great white whale, even if you can’t afford it at the moment. Maybe it’s a rig. Maybe it’s an accessory. Go crazy!

I got some different mouthpieces for my P-80. I guess my “wish”list would be more mouthpieces available for the TinyMight.

Right now, nothing. The VapBong has quenched my VAS for the moment. I'll be in the next batch of Nomad IIs, but I already placed the order.

There's a few things I've got on my radar, but no rush now. Firewood 7 and Tetra P80 on the portable side. Underdog on the desktop side.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Same than @letter never sent said, I don't need anything more, got recently a Glow rcv14 I enjoy a lot but my desktop is a MiniVap glass core with power adapter used with a Herbalaire TonG as a bowl with my bubblers and with an @Aezhenn capsule stem for dry use (no more flexicone and/or baskets for me), this stem paired with the easiness of use of the s&b capsules make the MV a step better. Although I use my old trusted HerbalAire quasi-everyday! I enjoy to begin a day with a full fat crucible of 1:1 flowers (thc10, cbd 12, Medical Mass) with some crumbs of nice quality moroccan hash a friend gave me or a fat dab of my homemade bho... or both together! What's a nice day start!
My DTV4 fits my concentrates need very well, although I enjoy to use my Vista Mini2, Straw, Qomo and Lotolabs Lux w/vaponic mod. On the go Yocan rules! Although for all the day usage nothing remove my trusty Hercule from the top of the list!
Portable topic... I enjoy a few devices but when it comes to ease of use, small size, nice taste... I'm feeling bad to say the most used vaporizer is the Avant by X-Vape.... I know this is seems crazy but, at the end of the day, the only portable vaporizer to be used everyday is the humble, nsmall and very cheap Avant! At the moment the Glow is used a lot but I have so much on-demands vaporizers I can't use them everyday (Imp, Iheat, TinyMight, Glow, Legacy, 2 GrassHoppers and Herbie510).
Last, butane vaporizers, I'm missing my old Og Daisy, I regret I sold it although I have a NimbinVap I like a lot and is used the most with a classic Vaporgenie, although I have a few others in rotation!

Next mmmh... I'm on the beta test list for a new vape which seems promising and a lot of interesting vapes around, the FW7 seems promising at hell! the come-back of conduction!!! It seems incredible isn't it?

ginolicious

I have always wanted a crafty or a mighty. Not sure when I will ever get one though. would like to think I have a nice line up of vapes that handle all occasions quite well.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I have a custom US Splinter Z on its way! Had to add RBT to my line up.. :brow::brow:
Get a Ravage or an Espion so you can use Red Panda for the best Z performance. You can get settings and details on the Splinter thread or pm me your email address and I'll send you the saved profile from my Red Panda mods.
PXL_20201201_173759966~2.jpg

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'm waiting for the new Tornado induction heater by Mag Heater and also plan to purchase the new OmniVap once it's released.

justcametomind

I recently fixed my Vas with Tinymight & Vapbong, but I’m always on the lookout for heavy hitters.
I’d like someone to import Supreme v6 in EU and Sublimator, or someone who develop a new vape system with the same features of the Sub.

Top Bottom