What’s everyone’s THCA online vendor?

Finessseee

I’ve been strictly vaping THCA flower lately due to safety, quality, lab tests, and convenience. My older dealer had potent flower, but something felt wrong with it. Had iffy side effects with their bud that the THCA flower doesn’t do to me.. I mainly pickup locally in the Charlotte NC area, but considering ordering online based off suggestions. I’m familiar with cult of the franklin, but I like FC more than Reddit lol. Any vendor suggestions?

Finessseee,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I’ve been strictly vaping THCA flower lately due to safety, quality, lab tests, and convenience. My older dealer had potent flower, but something felt wrong with it. Had iffy side effects with their bud that the THCA flower doesn’t do to me.. I mainly pickup locally in the Charlotte NC area, but considering ordering online based off suggestions. I’m familiar with cult of the franklin, but I like FC more than Reddit lol. Any vendor suggestions?

I regularly use Flow Gardens and WNC-CBD. I have been happy with 90%+ of their stuff.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
All I can tell you about THCa flower I posted about in this thread:

...but overall, she liked the flower from Arete and would allow me to buy her more anytime....:rolleyes::tup:

Last edited:

Finessseee

I regularly use Flow Gardens and WNC-CBD. I have been happy with 90%+ of their stuff.
Thanks for the feedback! I had WNC once in the past and it was super dry and harsh to rip (cryo cured) seems like that has been resolved since then and now I’m aware that it’s almost necessary to have boveda packs on hand for the occasional dry THCA flower. You ever run into this issue with THCA flower being too dry?

Finessseee,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks for the feedback! I had WNC once in the past and it was super dry and harsh to rip (cryo cured) seems like that has been resolved since then and now I’m aware that it’s almost necessary to have boveda packs on hand for the occasional dry THCA flower. You ever run into this issue with THCA flower being too dry?
I haven’t had that issue with WNC, I did have that issue with Tweedle Farms, and one other I am blanking on right now.
I always add a boveda pack as well

Jill NYC,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I’ve had good experiences with Tweedle Farms since they started using humidity controlled Grove bags.
Interesting. it looks like they finally have new product, the last several times I had looked, they were out of basically everything, kinda thought they were going under.
Glad to see that’s not the case, maybe I’ll give them another shot. Thanks :tup:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I’ve had good experiences with Tweedle Farms since they started using humidity controlled Grove bags.
I look at Tweedle Farms and see CBD Hemp products?

And I have a more general, dumb question.
Is all the THCA flower sold online Hemp? I'm losing tack of distinctions.

I once bought Hemp bud (cbd) and didn't like the taste at all.
That was a few years ago, $35 from a farm in Oregon. Now thca flower at these web places can be over $200...

I understand that the feds left a loophole when they wrote regs for Hemp (very low thc allowed, but didn't specify thca). That opened a big door.
Some of what I've written here sounds less coherent than I'd prefer, but, shit, I am pretty confused about this topic.

Last edited:
vapviking,

jbm

I generally buy thca from either Ocean Grown Trees, Piur select, holy city farms, or Hoku. In the case of hoku you need to be a member to get type 1 or 2 offerings. Well worth it to sign up for the wait list for membership. Once a month you get a ground mix of the various things he’s been growing. Some of the most medicinal cannabis I’ve found.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I look at Tweedle Farms and see CBD Hemp products?
yeah, they only have CBD product, I think they used to have THCa stuff, but I looked earlier this week and they only have CBD now

Is all the THCA flower sold online Hemp? I'm losing tack of distinctions.
They all use different terms, probably to keep away from Johnny Law looking too closely?
It is definitely not easy to find sites that sell it. But they do usually have certificates that tell you the THCa % and most of the ones I’ve seen range from 17% - 25% ish.

For Flow Gardens, they distinguish by using Flower I as the THCa category.
For WNC, they call it as it is: THCa

I‘ve only heard positives about Hoku, but haven’t gone the membership route (Flow Garden gets some stuff from them and will mention in description)

I have done a pretty extensive search for sites that carry THCa, here are a few of them that I have NEVER used, so cannot recommend. But if anyone does want to take one for the team, I’d love to hear about them!

(recommended by @Bologna , so should be good to go!)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
They all use different terms, probably to keep away from Johnny Law looking too closely?
It is definitely not easy to find sites that sell it. But they do usually have certificates that tell you the THCa % and most of the ones I’ve seen range from 17% - 25% ish.

For Flow Gardens, they distinguish by using Flower I as the THCa category.
For WNC, they call it as it is: THCa

I‘ve only heard positives about Hoku, but haven’t gone the membership route (Flow Garden gets some stuff from them and will mention in description)

I have done a pretty extensive search for sites that carry THCa, here are a few of them that I have NEVER used, so cannot recommend. But if anyone does want to take one for the team, I’d love to hear about them!

(recommended by @Bologna , so should be good to go!)

Currently, "Hemp" is defined as cannabis that tests below .3% D9 THC... simple as that. As for Arete, the flower quality was determined by proxy, and she burns flower, but she has pretty good taste for a youngin', I'd say... she said it was like good quality mids. The sales experience was fantastic, however...:tup: They call high thc flower "Type 1 THCa Flower" there...

Edit: https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...ishment-of-a-domestic-hemp-production-program

Last edited:
Top Bottom