• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Welcome to FC's Vapor Lounge. We are happy you have joined our community, and here is your opportunity to introduce yourself...

Please say anything you'd like about yourself, your vape, or anything else that will let us know what we are dealing with. :lol:

Enjoy!

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Oh and suggestions for the greeting to Fuck Combustion is up for topic as well if it doesn't suit the core people here. I know I'm not the best with words. ;)

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hi everyone! im the acolyte of zingon! im not exactly a new user, but i think it would be good for some of the core members to post intros and stuff so that new members can get to know us better

anyway, im 18, live in california, and im really awesome :cool: :D

i first started smoking cannabis a couple weeks after my 17th birthday, i was invited to smoke by a friend from church some time before, but i didnt want to get into something like drugs before i knew what i was doing, so i spent a couple months reading erowid, wikipedia, and various drug forums and came to the conclusion that i had been lied to by the schools and the government (actually those are really only one entity :rolleyes: )

so i accepted the offer like 4 moths later, and went over to his house after church (my parents force me to go to church as long as i live with them... im still a christian but by my own definitions, im a gnostic christian) and he had hash.

needless to say... i smoked hash for my introduction to weed and i tripped the fuck out, it was awesome even though i acted like a total spaz :lol:
after that, i traded a bottle of vicodin (worthless to me) for an eigth of the best fucking bud i have ever had. im pretty sure this bud was from a medical marijuana dispensary... it ruined me or anything else, the two times ive bought weed since then were never completely satisfactory to me

which brings me to the next chapter of my story, just after 4/20, my parents found my stash :doh: i convinced them that i was using it medicinally, (mostly true) for my depression and anxiety issues (i have type 2 bipolar disorder and social anxiety) i promised them then that i wouldnt smoke until i actually got my med card for it (and i havent so far)

i have found that cannabis works much better for all my issues than any of the pharmaceuticals i was given, an had none of the side effects
i had been given ritalin at 6, then antidepressants at the age of 8. something i dont think ill ever fully forgive my parents for doing. they basically put me on addictive drugs to make me more manageable, i was a little kid, and i had no idea what i was doing other than i was told the pills would make me better.... fuck... i dont even remember feeling bad, i dont remember any depression symptoms from before i was put on the ssris...

anyway, with that rant out of the way, in may, after nearly 10 years, and countless attempts, i had finally gotten off the shitty and addictive ssris, i went through a full month of withdrawls (hellish) then for another month i had absolutely no libido... but i could finally feel again.
believe me... antidepressants dont cure depression, all they do is they flatten out all emotions, so that you dont feel depressed, but good emotions are dampered as well... this had caused me lots of trouble while i was growing up, and it stifled my emotional development

anyway, here i am now, i still dont have a vape, but i think ive proven that you dont need one to contribute to the community
im a very well read preson, i study things obsessively and and compulsively plan things that im looking forward to
that being said, sometime in november to early december im getting my card, and ill be getting a vaporstar as well, and ill start growing my own medicine, you gotta love self reliance!

while i still ride an emotional rollercoaster with my bipolar disorder, ive learned to deal with it for the most part, strong episodes will still set me off my equilibrium, but i know it will get better when i finally get my card

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Well what the hell...

My name is DigitalDavinci and I'm a vapohaulic. I have now had my Purple Days for 4 days now. :cool: I'm truely, madly, and deeply in love. She is a great mistress, and one that the wife can't mad about. ;) I have been a memeber here for a little over a month, and everyone here has been very generous. Everyone is so ready to hand out information, reviews, comments, advise, and kindness so egarly.

I live in South Florida, and I'm a 31 year old 3D Artist/Project Manager at an Architectural Visualization Studio. I' had been a 5 times a day minimum smoker for almost 17 years, and I recently had decide to overhaul my body. After waking up barely able to breath, my mom being diagnosed with lung cancer, and my drastic changes to my body for the worse...I decided enough was enough. I have lost over 60 lbs in 10 months, gained 15 lbs of muscle, rid my body of diabetes and high cholesterol, and quit smoking cigareetes of 12 years; I decided to try to make my MJ consumption more healthy as well.

I came to FC for guidence in regards if the idea (vaporizing) actually worked, and insted of reading every article (like a nieve idiot :rolleyes: ), I bought the first vape I could get my hands on through EBAY. Big mistake! :disgust: After a stupid purchase I became a memeber, and decided to cannabalize my vape for parts. I threw away the lead riddled parts away. I now have the Purple Days due to the fantastic information I found on this site, and I'm happy as ever. :D It took me a month of not replenishing my supplies and no vapeing, but it was well worth it. Plus a bit of punishment on being so rash on my decision making. I'll never be that impulsive again...thats for sure! :/

I personally want to welcome everyone to this thread, and I am looking forward to reading more stories of the people that make up our unique and vaked community. :brow:

DigitalDavinci

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'm Spiral.

I live in Alaska.

I'm a Libertarian and am not religious, just spiritual.

I'm 20.

I'm currently going to school for a career in computer sciences, but am not sure.

I like progressive rock, death metal, industrial, and trance music.

I like reading all kinds of books. From philosophy to sci-fi. Currently reading Finite and Infinite Games; 'life as a game'. I'm losing. :lol:

I also like art, Alex Grey, Salvador Dali, M.C. Escher and H.R. Giger are my favorite artists, in that order. Comic books are cool too. However, the most beautiful form of art is that which the Creator has laid before us, Nature. I like spending a lot of time outside when not in front of a computer.

Yup. That's me.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I'm copying Sprirals bio :brow:

I'm VaporCloud (VC for short).

I live in New Zealand.

I'm a Surfer and Musician

I am not religious but have had spiritual things ahppen to me.

I'm 43.

I'm currently work for the NZ Govt in the Health sector.

I like radio friendly pop, rock and heavy rock, alt country and some old folk style music.

I like writing music and playing live. I'm a born entertainter and have a personality change when I get infront of a crowd (with my voice and guitar in hand)

I have a young family - 2 kids and a smoking hot wife :lol:

I started vapping in December 2007 and its been a life altering experience.

I'm the proud owner of a Cherry Wood Purple-Days vaporizer and a crappy chinese box vape (Vaporite). I would like to add a Da Buddha at some stage to replace the vaporite.

Yup. That's me.

Volcano South

What's up?

I'm Volcano South, as in I own a Volcano and I live in the Southern part of the United States.

I'm a college senior, graduating this December (just paid for my cap/gown/ring/etc! so I'm BROKE) with a B.S. in Criminal Justice and a minor in Political Science. I plan to work for a leftist organization (NORML/EFF/MPP/etc) while I go to law school next fall.

I've been vaping for a couple of months now. Spent some extensive time with a newfound friend's Volcano at a Volkswagen festival. Bought one the night I got back. I used to smoke a lot of joints, blunts, whatever but since I started vaping the only time I smoke those are when I'm either A) traveling, B) storms knocked my power out.

Found this website in a google search for "vaporizer forum"

max

Out to lunch
Cool. :cool: We're right behind vaporinfo. And that forum is dead in the water.

Fuck Combustion - Vaporizer Forum
Fuck Combustion - Vaporizer Forum. Vaporize and stay healthy (there is no best vaporizer). Index User list Rules Register Login Vaporpedia ...
www.fuckcombustion.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
yo whattup im hennessy :uhoh: where to start

i love growin herb and nothing in life is better. smoking is just one of the finer points of it. :brow:
I own an Extreme because all you got me faced to a fiery hot object I had to have. :lol: I have hit an SSV and kno how :o it can be and someday soon i wanna add it to a collection of vapes. :)

I love getting creative with everything in life that is why i'm getting as far as ive had. smokin and stackin bill is all that really matters and life is always good....once i get a digi camera ill be able to contribute more but home-made vapeing is my game(well back in the day). Nothing is better than setting up grow sets as well..shit gives you way too much knowledge :brow:

also lets get a semi smoking section going in this forum eah...? how bout' glass lighters and soldering irons to promote butane-less "combustion" also solar rips cant hate on that brotha! :D

-thanks

p.s.....soon imma cop me a PD....shit is too ill

Hennessy1414,
Reactions: Summer

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha Welcome Hennessy I'm enjoying reading your posts. You've taken over where Cannabudz left off :lol:

vaporcloud,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
LOL. Funny VC that is excactly what I was thinking. i miss Cannabudz. :( Fun to read H1414's posts though. I like the butaneless idea, but soldering irons isn't too practicle. The phedor is way to expensive IMO. Keep up the cool posts man, and welcome to FC!

DD

DigitalDavinci,

kilumenati

vaporcloud said:

I live in New Zealand.
Y0 VC,

what part of NZ do you live in?
I was born in Auckland but moved to the states when I was only 2 weeks old.... so no cool accent that chicks dig :(

kilumenati,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vaporcloud said:
haha Welcome Hennessy I'm enjoying reading your posts. You've taken over where Cannabudz left off :lol:
hey thanks man i love it here!

DigitalDavinci said:
LOL. Funny VC that is excactly what I was thinking. i miss Cannabudz. :( Fun to read H1414's posts though. I like the butaneless idea, but soldering irons isn't too practicle. The phedor is way to expensive IMO. Keep up the cool posts man, and welcome to FC!

DD
ill be enjoying reading your stuff as well :D

Hennessy1414,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
kilumenati said:
vaporcloud said:

I live in New Zealand.
Y0 VC,

what part of NZ do you live in?
I was born in Auckland but moved to the states when I was only 2 weeks old.... so no cool accent that chicks dig :(
Wellington region. As for the accent I think we sound like fucken inbreds but I've heard yankie chicks dig it :lol:

vaporcloud,

kilumenati

vaporcloud said:
Wellington region. As for the accent I think we sound like fucken inbreds but I've heard yankie chicks dig it :lol:
Ahh nice, I visted there around 5-6 years ago.... as for the accent yes.. most chicks here melt with that shit, but I'm sure there are far worse accents then the kiwi's.

peace...

kilumenati,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
...yeah the Aussie accent can also sound a bit "agricultural".

Anyhow, I thought I'd introduce myself. I just got my first vapouriser two weeks ago, after not being able to smoke for two years. I'm 43 years old but began smoking cigarettes at 10, and pot at 17. Two years ago I woke up one morning with a cough that just wouldn't go away. After eventually seeing the doctor I stopped smoking. About a month ago someone mentioned vapourising so I looked around and found this forum, amongst other things.

So I took the plunge and ordered a herbalaire. I have to say, I'm pretty amazed. I wish I knew about vapourising much earlier in life, as it would have saved me a lot of trouble. It's not perfect, as I still get some irritation, but it's way better than smoking. It has also given me a whole new appreciation of what the herb has to offer, although I expect that I will only be an occasional user in future. Anyway, I will be spreading the word. Every smoker needs to know about vapour. It's great to have forums like this where people get to discuss their experiences.

Cheers everyone!

hazy,
Reactions: duckTape

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Welcome to the forum hazy..... yeah, ain't vaporizing great? :cool:

Plenty to learn and read around these parts. That's for sure..... :) Happy vaping.

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
Hey hazy. We've got a couple of things in common-a herbalAire and and a body that says no more smoke please. Enjoy the forum. ;)

max,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure we've all got plenty in common aside from our love of vapour. I hope I'll be able to make some useful contributions to the forum.

hazy,
Top Bottom