Weird white residue in vape after 2 weeks of non use

arb

Semi shaved ape
Im back, as promised!! And it happened again.....

So i've been hard at work beating up my POTV ONE and gettin her real dirty. A few weeks ago i replaced my silicone screen because it was falling out on me and set the used one in the my closet like last time and left it alone again to see if the residue would reappear and.... it did. Keep in mind i thouroughly cleaned it since the first time it happened with iso.

In the pictures below it looks to me the silicone is covered in oils. My guess is the silicone might be sweating oils and then they crystalize when dried out. :hmm: Weird it seems to be only happening to me.

Sorry my pictures may not be the best. I have an older phone.

Anyone else have a guess??

What does it taste like?

Vape_Or_Die420

What does it taste like?
puppets im scared GIF

ninjagaijin

Experiment!
Put the vape in storage just as you did previously,
wait for two weeks and see what develops.
If the shit comes back, do what ARB said and
taste it!
Then publish your results.
Lastninja, so you love salty foods?
Hydration? ( sorry just the coach in me )
Yep love salty foods and yes def stay hydrated :)

maremaresing

This has happened to some vapes I don't use for a while but haven't cleaned. The fine film of reclaim crystallizes and that's what you see. Usually its somewhere like you saw where there is heat to help dry it more before you put it away.

Happens on the dot dotleaf oven lids like clockwork when I reload them and don't use them for a week.

vapeape77

I did have the inter walls on my Edge’s stock mouthpiece crumble and turn white when stored in a tin. Sounds different but these units can degrade

Top Bottom