Weed vapor chamber?

Is there anything that I can buy that is glass that is basically two pieces that fit together where I can put weed into and run the vapor I hit thru it? Ok like say I use my Da Buddha tubing and it goes in one end of the glass and its like a big balloon or something that is two pieces where I can put more tubing on the other side and run the vapor through it? Then I could put my buds inside of there inside of my jars and then they should collect the honey oil? Anyone thoughts?

VapeNStone,
Reactions: darkrom

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
drill 2 holes in your jar for tubing :shrug:
what ever it is, sound like a recipe for a huge sticky mess. but that could be a good:shrug: thing. hahahaha

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The jar would probably end up collecting as much honey oil as the herb. Besides, my preferred destination of vapor I'm consuming is in my lungs....now. Not a few bowls from now.

:2c:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
There isn't really any point IMO.
any gains you make with oil condensing back on the weed would be negated by the weed getting more stale from air constantly passing over it...
I'd also expect the glass to do the most collecting of oil as its going to tend to be cooler.

IMO, we should be looking at the condensed vapor we can reclaim as a little bonus, not a horrible inefficiency that we absolutely must rectify (as seems to be the general impression I get from the questions that have been posed on the matter)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: t-dub

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, if ya really wanted to try it, something like this
http://www.labdirect.com.au/storeproduct675.aspx
could work...

You would need a cork or something to seal the top, with a hole in it for some silicone tubing.
Push the silicone tubing through the cork enough to get almost to the bottom of the flask, and attach a seperate piece of tubing to the exit nozzle bit near the neck.

:2c:

Frederick McGuire,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Try it on a small scale first?

Get a small glass jar with a lid. Drill 2 holes run tubing in, run tubing out. Put like a gram in it or whatever is appropriate for the size of the jar. See if you are happy.

I like thinking outside the box and this is a pretty sweet little experiment I think.

sessnet

Noob Saibot
There is an ashcatcher I have seen on grasscity that you can open (and maybe put stuff in). Also, those things that you can use for carbon filtering, but instead of carbon drop a nug in there?

If that's what you would like, but can't find it, I can try to hunt them down.

Let me know!

sessnet,
Yeah I would most definitely need something that I can fully open or I'm sure it would be a bitch to roll the nug out of a whole when its full of honey oil lol. I need like a huge globe that has ground glass in the middle to lock it together.

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom