Weed headaches?

The last two times I've had weed, I've noticed I had headache in the middle of the night and the next day.

I didn't have much both times. 1 or 2 hits from a dynavap, under 10% CBD and THC mixed blend

I had cheese also on those days so that might have played a factor and not the cannabis

But I was doing some research into this as I know some folks take it to help their headaches but there is something called "weed headaches"

Have you experienced this? Do you know anything about that? Does weed constrict the blood vessels? And do you think this could have done it or cheese ( which I rarely have).

I know, random question but I am curious.

Shadooz

Does weed constrict the blood vessels?
It's the opposite. but as a many things it goes back (and can more) to the other way after.
So Thc give hypotension which can lead to hypertension headaches when it disapear. Cause your body always want to stabilize, it's just laggy..

But i've only notice them with (really) high thc strain.. and it comes at the end of a full vap day with nothing the tommorow...

U talk about the strain "cheese" or real cheese ? Cause i'm french, cheese is my religion... i eat it since a long and except give u cholesterol there is nothing more.
Old one (blue/roquefort like) will give u penicilium (the old antibiotique) but no headaches..

Headaches can means a lot and nothing. U may have, for exemple, just allergic reaction that give sinusite

Steamer

I had a lot of those weed headaches when I was still combusting and had a lot of it :lol:
The only things I can think of that cause this are either a very potent strain or bad quality weed

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I got headaches only from bad quality weed or some CBD strains.
Good quality never does this I think, if you drink enough water.
And yes it even cures my migraine. But that is a different kind of headache.

Long time ago we called hemp "headache-weed" because all it did, was give you headaches if you had enough.

C No Ego

When first using cannabis regularly I had some bubble hash that gave me the worst headaches . tried it with other people and no effect on them just myself .... it was weird and have not had that happen since

Top Bottom