Weecke Fenix Svaty

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Exxus Mini, probably under other names if you want to get it in America.

Both manuals are shown around the minute mark in each video (0:58ish).

There is the Exxus at my LHS and I have fiddled with it pretty well. Seems okay, build is alright, price at the LHS wasn't the worst ($139). These have been out for over half a year now though.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I thought it was something different since they spoke a bout an hybride heater in the vape descrition of Vaposhop (like the Fenix)...?

edit: from the french version of Vaposhop in the descrition of the vape: "Echauffement hybride conduction/convection "

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Maybe but the screen software is 100% the same, the manual looks only different in the sense that Exxus has a more professional finished design. The components all seem to be identical.

I don't trust no one about the kind of heater they are using or what kind of vaporization. I have heard and seen "representatives for vape companies" say things that end up not being entirely accurate too many times.

EDIT:

It could be an upgraded or better model but I like being pessimistic.

VapoShop

Retailer
@PPN Thanks for tagging us, that helps to notice this thread!

The Svaty is anything but a (full) convection vape. Although the box and manual state otherwise (claiming 'convection vaporizer'), it simply is not, and for that reason we decided not to mention the convection claim on our product page, but we have instead phrased it as 'hybrid' heater. However, know it is mainly conduction heating that takes place. All in all, the Svaty is a fairly straightforward little vaporizer that offers decent quality (vapour production/fast heat up) at a reasonable price.

Regarding the Exxus Mini, that appears to be just a rebrand. The manufacturer (Weecke) offers various OEM options.

Top Bottom