Weather changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Just had a question. Since this is my first time going from warm too cold weather whilst vaping. Any notice when where you are at gets hit with a sudden cold front it seems a bit harder too vape? We've had some unusually warm weather for this time of year and a couple of odd freak cold days. Even when indoors where it is nice and warm I've noticed I have had some difficulty vaping on the cold days.
bet you the air pressure difference is enough too screw with it
dunno if me being over 5500 ft is also a main factor. Just something i noticed. It's a bit frustrating too encounter.

and by bit harder I mean everything is combusting on me easy

DevoTheStrange,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
not exactly that easy... even with a good high quality vape, it is combusting at the lower temps

which is the exact opposite of what you would expect at this altitude on a warm day.

in these current weather conditions you get too a temp where it wont combust, takes forever for it too vape.

DevoTheStrange,

trouble ethyl

hmmm.
i haven't noticed that, but i haven't really paid attention to the weather and the quality of my vape.

what temp are you vaporizing at?

trouble ethyl,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I usually vape anywhere from 190-210 C.... ive actually had too dial everything back too 190... even then sometimes I get little spots of combustion here and there.

DevoTheStrange,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
What kind of vape are you using? all the vapes in your sig are fixed temp

bluntfaced,

King Kong

with whip vapes i find that if the room temp is cold, like say u have a window fan on in the winter or the ac on in the summer, the air will be colder, so you have to turn the temp up a little bit so its in the correct range..

King Kong,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
bluntfaced said:
What kind of vape are you using? all the vapes in your sig are fixed temp
I use a vapor cannon and an extreme at work. just dont own them. my sig is what I own.

King Kong said:
with whip vapes i find that if the room temp is cold, like say u have a window fan on in the winter or the ac on in the summer, the air will be colder, so you have to turn the temp up a little bit so its in the correct range..
im not talking about a cold room... im talking about drastic changes in the barometric pressure where you live at... i know that traveling up the mountain i live near the vape temp drops a bit and it is a bit easier too combust.
we just had a major cold front hit, two days ago it was 70 degrees, now its below freezing, and my vapes are acting as if I am sitting on top of the mountain.

after looking around the net for a bit, I have concluded that extreme shifts in Barometric pressure at altitudes of 5000 mirrors what you would see if you were too travel too a higher elevation.
The vaporization point of the herb lowers... less heat needed too vape.... which can be a problem with fixed temp vapes...

DevoTheStrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom