Wax Pen svs Nectar Collectors for Live Resin

miaow

Hi,
I hope you don't mind me reposting my query from reddit.
How do wax pens compare to nectar collectors for live resins? Specifically I would like to know how they differ in terms of things like vapour quality and harshness on throat.
All nectar collectors seem to have a in-built water bubbler. I guess this means they vapourise the resin at a high temperature compared to wax pens? Would this destroy the other terpenes in the resin?

miaow,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
IMO I don't waste my resin or any other concentrates with either of those, but I'd favor the nectar as I LOATHE atomizers.

FlyingLow,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I can't offer too many comparisons, but I'll say that when I need to take hits on the road or in the park I usually take either a live resin cartridge pen or just use my OG Boundless Terp pen. I don't know why, but even though the terp pen uses a old tech coil and has no bubbler, the thing works flawlessly and rarely irritates my throat. You can get great rips off both devices.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Okla68

hoyo77

I used to use a pen for my wax, then i got a cheap nectar collector and it was better than the pen. I recently upgraded my cheapo collector to a nectar collector on steroids. check out the nectar collector from freezepipe.com. The coolest dab hits ever!!!

hoyo77,
Top Bottom