Water Pipe Attachment for the V3 Pro?

PersonDude

Hi Everybody! I'm lowkey getting addicted to water pipes and now I wanna see if I can use a WPA for my V3 Pro but there doesn't seem to be one made for it like there is with the Starry. Am I able to use the V2 Pro's WPA? What do you use?

Kaptan

I just put a GrassHopper silicon mouthpiece protector over the V3 pro mouthpiece and place that on a 14mm to adapt to WP’s. It seals perfectly and works great! Still waiting for the V3 pro glass adapters to be available in US market.

Kaptan

Glass adapter is sold out on the link you provided from VPM. I. Hoping POV has them soon.

Kaptan,

Petetbay

Answer me these questions 3 and the other side you will see.

Why do we have Google? Or is FC Google? Is the V3Pro the same vape as the one in the Xmax V3Pro thread?

Last edited:
Petetbay,

PersonDude

Here you go

glass

silicone
Thanks friendo! I just bought one of each to see how they compare! Hopefully I like how the V3 Pro handles with water!

PersonDude,
Reactions: Easywider

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks friendo! I just bought one of each to see how they compare! Hopefully I like how the V3 Pro handles with water!

I also recommend grabbing the Fury 2 multi WPA if you want to be able to load the glass stem instead, something different

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Easywider
Top Bottom