Washington State Cannabis News

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I can't believe the prices here in Washington State! I just bought 7 grams (the daliy max) of 95% THC concentrate for $8 a gram (Wax Wednesday discount 20%) normally $10/gram. I can make a lot of gummies or infused honey or tincture with prices like these. $85 ounces @29% THC cannabis, I can stretch my stoney endeavors far. George Washington said, "I will never smoke a blunt." He didn't say a word about edibles.

But then again, I'm a "kind-of-sewer" as opposed to a "connoisseur".

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I scored 7 grams of concentrate (76%THC) and an ounce of cheap 30% THC for a total of $85. I love Washington State!
WaxWed.gif

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
For $40/oz, I'm happy with the quality. Not the prettiest nor fullest buds (named Terminator), but good value, taste for money. I'm guessing it's been 48 years since I've paid so little for a single ounce.
40dollaroz.gif

Last edited:

C No Ego

East coast here drooling , how to make time move ahead and catch up ... well not really want that but feel stuck in some past being dictated by psychopaths and scared outlooks

C No Ego,

unsorted

I scored 7 grams of concentrate (76%THC) and an ounce of cheap 30% THC for a total of $85. I love Washington State!
WaxWed.gif

Hey Macbill, you should duplicate this in the "My Stash" thread. (Just to make even more of us envious.)

unsorted,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Yeah that first article is terrifying. This is why I don't get stoners who shrug off the reefer madness discourse in the media today. It's gonna lead to Karens making concentrates illegal. Probably any flower over 15% THC too.

RxPlorer

Yeah that first article is terrifying. This is why I don't get stoners who shrug off the reefer madness discourse in the media today. It's gonna lead to Karens making concentrates illegal. Probably any flower over 15% THC too.
Alternative take - Type II, III concentrates rich in "minor" cannabinoids gonna proliferate. Hoku Genetics, Let's Gooo!

---Insert "balance to the Force" nerd reference---

florduh

Alternative take - Type II, III concentrates rich in "minor" cannabinoids gonna proliferate. Hoku Genetics, Let's Gooo!

---Insert "balance to the Force" nerd reference---

You're not wrong! I've bought rosin that's 60-65% THC that's better than any 90+% THC stuff!

RxPlorer

You're not wrong! I've bought rosin that's 60-65% THC that's better than any 90+% THC stuff!
And that's still waay higher than I'd want to buy on the regular. A gram of 6 star 90% takes me a Year+ to get through, mixed into minor-rich hash and kief. No joke. I would Love to see more producers sifting 5:1 or 2:2:1 hash of various types! Seriously that's a dream come true. Call me Karen, I dare ya!

RxPlorer,
  • Haha
Reactions: florduh

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
That's such a ridiculous bill, fueled 100% by Reefer Madness. In better legislative news, the most promising home grow bill (HB 2194) has been introduced:

Top Bottom