wanted opinion on carbon filter

ou812?

Not looking at a bong or a very large charcoal filter,more like an adapter type. Was at friends who refuse to vape (old stoners,frigging diehards just wont convert,period) but say their effort to try to be healthier is to use a carbon filter on WT,inline with the intake below the bowl/slide. Anyhow,I hit it and did notice a very smooth smoke and surprisingly no hack,:\. TBO I never remembered anything like that :myday:, too busy rolling ez-wider unrolling joints holding a 1/2 oz of lawn clippings and and smoking out of brass chamber pipes with a reefer filter inside that turned to a gooey sticky black plug:o. So was wondering if any others ever used "so called" carbon filter on any intake be it dry or wet and what was your opinion..Note* I got super baked on what I thought was a lot less than what I vape by myself, must be due to toxins,pollen intact,same herb though.

I might keep one around for occasions and others who do not vape.Didn't seem to hurt,made smoking for me so much easier in the sense of harshness or heaviness that smoke carries IMO:leaf:

ou812?,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
They have made carbon filters for regular old tobacco pipes like my grandpa smoked , for a hundred or more years . You can find them in most tobacconists shops .

Edit ; they get a bad rap but I don't see why , maybe just when used with herb you do have to replace them every bowl or two . If you Have to smoke go for it.

Last edited:
RUDE BOY,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I use a RooR carbon adapter I bought off ALT or EDIT long ago when I dab concentrates or crave a torched kief hit.. If I dont, I cough my head off due to my long abused bronchs and allergies.

Never tried it vaping or vape bonging as I never felt the need.

smokum,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom