Wait, have sigitures disapeard since the forum changed?

davesmith

Glass Blower
I used to have (almlst) all of my vapes I've owned in my signature. Have they disappeared? Bah there's no way I'll remember them all now.

Thanks

davesmith,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I see something like this below your very post:

MFLB :mflb: Nano ;pd; a Vapman, tubo evic, a Gn0ck0ff, a vapcap (or two), vaponic and a dlx pro, crafty+, volcano digit.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Summer

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don't know if this is your issue, but signatures do not appear on the mobile version of the site.

Grass Yes,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Signatures are still there & I don't think anything changed with them in the update a while back.

@Grass Yes - turn your phone on the side or switch to landscape view to see signatures. They are automatically streamlined out of the view in portrait on mobile devices.

:peace:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don't mind that they are removed in portrait mode. There are some very intensely long sigs on this forum. :lol:

It looks like that they are removed if you are below a certain horizontal window width.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
MFLB :mflb: Nano ;pd; a Vapman, tubo evic, a Gn0ck0ff, a vapcap (or two), vaponic and a dlx pro, crafty+, volcano digit.

Owned and sold: Vapir one, An air, an Ascent, Volcano classic, rbt splinter and a Solo, pax3

Owned and lost/broke. Vg coil, hammer
All good on desktop .

Top Bottom