Volcano vs EVO for concentrates?

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I've had both these two in my possession. While I enjoyed both, I sold them off for one reason or another (read: I needed money). I'm mainly a flower guy, but now I'm in a newly legal state with access to concentrates finally. For occasional extract use, which one would be better? The Volcano with the concentrate pad? Or the EVO with the nail? I know they're not ideal setups for extracts, but I'm scared of a real rig.

Or should I just sandwich the extract with some flower and use my UDs for it?

lazylathe

Almost there...
I've had both these two in my possession. While I enjoyed both, I sold them off for one reason or another (read: I needed money). I'm mainly a flower guy, but now I'm in a newly legal state with access to concentrates finally. For occasional extract use, which one would be better? The Volcano with the concentrate pad? Or the EVO with the nail? I know they're not ideal setups for extracts, but I'm scared of a real rig.

Or should I just sandwich the extract with some flower and use my UDs for it?

If those are your only two options , I would go with the EVO. It gets hotter than the volcano and will vaporize your concentrate much better.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You would be better served by a cheapo banger and torch though.

Agreed, or maybe something with a little different usage style like a nectar collector / terp pen, or even a wax pen. A lot of people get access to concentrates and then realize its way more convenient than toting around a bunch of flower gear.

Using your existing vapes for bowl toppers and sandwiches should work at least as good of not better than the Volcano.

arb

Semi shaved ape
We use a Sequoia on a modbox with a small piece of whip as a mouthpiece when out and about.
Definitely easier than flower!
Agreed, or maybe something with a little different usage style like a nectar collector / terp pen, or even a wax pen. A lot of people get access to concentrates and then realize its way more convenient than toting around a bunch of flower gear.

Using your existing vapes for bowl toppers and sandwiches should work at least as good of not better than the Volcano.

Top Bottom