Volcano liquid pads as a flame diffuser????

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Can someone who owns the liquid pads give me an opinion on how well this might work? I've never seen/handled them

I've no real call for them for my volcano, but I'm considering if it might be a way to make something usable out of the piece of junk Yiendo vape I have acquired. I'm wondering if I could cut some pieces of the volcano pad to fit in the place of the impervious, almost airtight ceramic disc that it comes with. The pads are just stainless steel, right? Could I cut one with wire cutters or shears?

I don't want to buy them just to investigate if someone can already tell me it'll never work.

So, thoughts anyone?

WatTyler,
it might work like the health stone. I don't know how healthy it is to take a torch right over the top of it it vape plant material.

biojuggernaut,

Bouldorado

those pads look like they'd be a bit awkward to cut down. depending on the wire thickness, a pair of sharp scissors is prob your best bet. Those pads are meant for vaping oils, by forcing hot air through the bottom. IMO you would combust if you tried to use those as a flame diffuser; flame would either suck through or heat up the screen too much.

Bouldorado,
Top Bottom