Volcano Clone

unassuming1

Hey guys

very long time lurker (since at least the early days of the da vinci Ascent, one was I was looking at a neat post about doing a DIY repair on the ascent if it stopped powering on properly ) but first time poster.

Hopefully i'm not breaking any rules by posting this, I honestly haven't been active on forums since I was a teenager chatting on warez FTP forums. I figured since this was the Off topic forum, this probably was the most appropriate place.

I noticed a new desktop vaporizer pop up on DHGate called the Vesuvio Fusion.

I won't post the link here (but i'll attach a pic) as I know that most communities (reddit etc) can frown upon that, but go search it up and you can see what I am talking about. I thought it was interesting enough that I would share here.

rBVaWF6ngnuABEVdAASpmnR1-74068.jpg

Baron23

Hey guys

very long time lurker (since at least the early days of the da vinci Ascent, one was I was looking at a neat post about doing a DIY repair on the ascent if it stopped powering on properly ) but first time poster.

Hopefully i'm not breaking any rules by posting this, I honestly haven't been active on forums since I was a teenager chatting on warez FTP forums. I figured since this was the Off topic forum, this probably was the most appropriate place.

I noticed a new desktop vaporizer pop up on DHGate called the Vesuvio Fusion.

I won't post the link here (but i'll attach a pic) as I know that most communities (reddit etc) can frown upon that, but go search it up and you can see what I am talking about. I thought it was interesting enough that I would share here.

rBVaWF6ngnuABEVdAASpmnR1-74068.jpg
Wow, yeah....Chinese knockoff Volcano. Wow.

blackstone

Wow, yeah....Chinese knockoff Volcano. Wow.

I'm thinking of the possibility that it might not come with or even work properly with a whip, and may not have bluetooth either!? And is it even a hybrid heater?
Seems expensive for a knock off too, yuck:disgust:
Pity anybody buying this in good faith.

justcametomind

I'm thinking of the possibility that it might not come with or even work properly with a whip, and may not have bluetooth either!? And is it even a hybrid heater?
Seems expensive for a knock off too, yuck:disgust:
Pity anybody buying this in good faith.
Not a fan, but it might not have touchscreen controls either.

justcametomind,
Reactions: blackstone
Top Bottom