Volcano and Illy coil

Dont have my classic unit anymore, but I was thinking if my illy coil upside down could be used to fit over the bowl on top of the unit. Somewhat like the old roor vapor globe that used to be out. Or is this a stupid idea. . .

Might try this with my ion.

biojuggernaut,

gvape

Seems like a silly idea and potentially unsafe. Id also be a bit worried of the direct heat on the frozen glass, but maybe thats just me being paranoid about glass breaking.

gvape,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Aren't those Illis made thick for temp variance? And plus, the volcano tip doesn't get that hot, really.

I have a mid-range, $240 ph(x) and I've run hot water followed by cold ISO/cold, filtered water and never had any bad lucks... quality glass can usually stand up to temperature variances.

FYI, I've also been wrong before ha.

But I have a volcano digit, and I've been yearning for a good way to vapor bong off of it... somedays I wish they'd make a whip attachment (instead of the MEDIC attachment, but I don't own a high quality vaporizer company so.... ha).

wake n blake,
Yeah a member here is using 7th floor fatty vapor tamer and a silicon sheath to attach it to the top of his water pipe. Really got my gears turning to just how far one could take all this!

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom