VHW vs. PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotboxvapebongin

Hello everyone! I am about to either purchase the Purple-Days vape or the Vriptech setup.. I'm just wondering which one you all would rather buy. Which vape would you rather have if you had to pick between the two? What are the pros vs cons? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Happy vaping! :)

:ninja:

Hotboxvapebongin,

duh

Everyone hates comparing vapes just FYI.

They are apples and oranges.

Are you planning on plugging into a bong for sure? All the time? Different bongs? You may want to go vriptech, I hear they are great tho you could go home depot w/your own setup too.

The PD is unlike most other vapes out there and you can read the threads on this topic. Yes, it can be plugged into a bong also. This would be another customization on your part.

HTH,
duh

duh,

MrMistyTokes

Steam Engine
you clearly dont know how these things work

dont be so lazy

those two are basically opposites..

MrMistyTokes,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
these 2 vaped aren't even really comparable. they are two completely different vaporizers and suit very different needs. you need to do research and find out what is best for YOUR tastes. we know nothing about your preferences therefore we are of no help to you. :peace:

illadelph,

Hotboxvapebongin

Oh I apologize for the ignorance of my post. I guess since I like taking bong rips I'll go with the VHW. Although I do really like the concept of saving my herbs with the PD. Thanks for the input everyone :)

Hotboxvapebongin,

graywulf

Hotboxvapebongin said:
Oh I apologize for the ignorance of my post. I guess since I like taking bong rips I'll go with the VHW. Although I do really like the concept of saving my herbs with the PD. Thanks for the input everyone :)
If you're enticed by an all glass airpath then go with the vriptech and your GonG of choice. People say this gives your vapor great flavor. The thing only has a 3 month warranty though...

You don't 'rip' bowls with a PD like you would a vriptech. The PD bowl is small and efficient. Like Duh said, you can run a PD through a bong, just hold it in place. The thing looks durable and I know it has at least 1 yr warranty.

graywulf,

gak hater

i guess i can answer as
i own both.
my pd is collecting dust,the only thing i
think that the pd is better at, is conserving.
when my bud is low i break out the pd.
if i had the choice between the 2
i would pick the vrip, the vapor quality and flavor is the best.:2c:

gak hater,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
If you're poor or herb is expensive or you're a light user... PD is the way to go.

The thing looks durable and I know it has at least 1 yr warranty.
3 year warranty.

Indeed it is tough, it's wood/metal, obviously it's going to be tougher then anything with glass.

I'm not a party smoker/vaper though, I've never broken a bong in my life, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Chubba,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom