• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VHB - O’Connell Woodworks - All in One IH and Vapcap Brick

4everpushingaboulder

4everpushingaboulder

Baboose1948

I saw oconnel messing with one of these on Instagram the other night. Looks really cool. Don't know if I'd ever buy one of them but a VHB is definitely high up on the list as I need a portable IH.

Baboose1948,
Reactions: Ramahs

Baboose1948

It just hit me that I could use this as a portable induction heater. At which direction do I throw my wallet and when?

Baboose1948,

danjens

I know it was ~6 weeks from Jan 1 tentatively but Anyone know when these will ship?

danjens,
Reactions: Gdash

Gdash

I know it was ~6 weeks from Jan 1 tentatively but Anyone know when these will ship?

I was wondering this myself. I was already up on new years and ordered a few hours after midnight but haven't heard anything since the pre-order. Hopefully soon.

Gdash,
Reactions: danjens

danjens

I was wondering this myself. I was already up on new years and ordered a few hours after midnight but haven't heard anything since the pre-order. Hopefully soon.
I think we are just about the same timing. If I hear anything, I’ll let you know

danjens,
Reactions: Gdash

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I ordered like a few minutes after live and no update, I inquired and he just replied 6 weeks, but now it's past that. I think we just need to be a bit patient. I don't expect this to be too much longer though. Fingers crossed. I'll update when I hear anything aswell.

kuzko

Ordered one a few days ago so theoretically will be another 6-7 weeks for me. Very excited about this all in one handheld, would definitely be cooler if it was smaller, perhaps even smoking pipe shape/size. But this looks like it’s on the right track and I’m excited for more innovation.

kuzko,

b0

Cloudy...
Does anyone know if the battery is user-replaceable? I really like how this one looks!

b0,
Top Bottom