• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NFC VGoodiez - Home of the Heavies where getting the Good stuff was never so EZ!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
You know prior to the FP and all these heavies the LSV, SSV, DBV were amongst the top of the pyramid. I guess I just forgot to include them up front because while in use them, they don't get nearly the use of my other heavies. But from a taste/performance standpoint they can hold their own. And considering that, they are bargain heavies which is a goal for me to offer something for a range of budgets.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Are these non-stick mats for concentrate, or more like pads to put your glass on?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: arb

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
If anyone would like to join our discord just give us a holler.

I also wanted to let everyone know that we are bringing the TRVP V3 "That Atty!" into the US! I believe are the first online retailer to list it. We will have coils too. Should ship this week and hope to have them next week.
20% off presale going on now through Sunday. Normally $55, now only $44 with code "THATATTY20" and shipping within the US is always free over $10.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
We are now offering pre-order sales for the Neo by Prrl Labs. We are matching their current pre-order promotion (currently 40% off full kit or 20% off atty only) and offering the Neo with or without the mod box. Use code "VGEZNEOKIT" at checkout for the current kit sales price (right now 40%) or "VGEZNEOATTY" for 20% off the atomizer only.

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I'm really excited for this here!

Introducing the Shell-Shock Dynavap Midsection by BB Vapes BRVND!

Will be placing the order on Monday and thought I'd give everyone an opportunity to get in on some savings for a Pre-order. Save 20% with code "VGEZSHELLSHOCK" now through Sunday midnight EST. I don't have pics if all the finishes yet but I'll add as I get them. But for $40 shipped how can you go wrong? Variable airflow ring let's you see exactly the amount of fresh air you are mixing in. Go from wide open to flat closed. Threaded o-ringless condenser is a nice touch. 510 drip tip compatible. Turbulence cooling and a beefy Stainless Steel Body. It's a crazy good stem for a crazy good value!

Top Bottom