versatile induction heater

I am right there with you, and I’m also looking for more induction heater options in general. I’m still looking for an IH with a heating slot at the top instead of the face with an option for pulse heating. The closest thing to a solution I can think of for my use case is buying a custom IH kit from vapoven with a programmable arduino then going to a wood or metal worker to make me a custom case.

That sucks and I’d rather just send some money to one manufacturer and be done with it though, even if it’s more expensive.

For all the great innovation in the extraction devices I still feel like I don’t have an induction heater that gives me everything I want to. The madheaters sense looks great when it comes to controlling the heat but the slot seems too small for anything but a dynavap, and I don’t even really need to heat my tips within 1 degree of accuracy. I just want a top loader with some auto pulse heating yet here I am years later with multiple IH’s and still looking.

Phatpiggie had made an awesome top loader with a form factor I like but hasn’t answered follow up questions about it.

I really feel like the last thing holding back these manual dyna-like vapes for me is the looking like a crackhead in public factor which an IH can address. For instance, having an IH that I could load my dyna/Dani/TA in without taking it fully out a jacket pocket (thus the desire for a top loader) would be amazing.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Look for the new one from Camoflet; the thread is somewhere in unreleased

Also what about the Ispire Wand?

Seantagon

Does anyone know if the UFO is anygood? It's a pretty cheap portable that has gotten good reviews from those who sell it lol.

Seantagon,
Reactions: newola

DonaldPicard

I am right there with you, and I’m also looking for more induction heater options in general. I’m still looking for an IH with a heating slot at the top instead of the face with an option for pulse heating. The closest thing to a solution I can think of for my use case is buying a custom IH kit from vapoven with a programmable arduino then going to a wood or metal worker to make me a custom case.

That sucks and I’d rather just send some money to one manufacturer and be done with it though, even if it’s more expensive.

For all the great innovation in the extraction devices I still feel like I don’t have an induction heater that gives me everything I want to. The madheaters sense looks great when it comes to controlling the heat but the slot seems too small for anything but a dynavap, and I don’t even really need to heat my tips within 1 degree of accuracy. I just want a top loader with some auto pulse heating yet here I am years later with multiple IH’s and still looking.

Phatpiggie had made an awesome top loader with a form factor I like but hasn’t answered follow up questions about it.

I really feel like the last thing holding back these manual dyna-like vapes for me is the looking like a crackhead in public factor which an IH can address. For instance, having an IH that I could load my dyna/Dani/TA in without taking it fully out a jacket pocket (thus the desire for a top loader) would be amazing.
Have you found it?

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
This is worth checking out if you are interested in induction heaters.

Curious Gorilla,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I got the vhb 3d on the way, i know it works with the anvil, TA and Dyna and is said to work with the dani too but im going ot test it out myself when it gets here this week

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

DonaldPicard

No unfortunately :huh:.I’m still looking for my dream IH. I may have to go with a custom build and make it my project for when I have idle time this summer.

Ok, I hope you will find it soon.
:)
If you're looking for a reliable essay writing service that meets your specific requirements on this site click to read more, With its detailed evaluations and comprehensive reviews, you can rest assured that you'll find the perfect match for your needs.
Ok, I hope you will find it soon. :)

Top Bottom