Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

darkrom

Great Scott!
I just requested a refund through paypal. I don't like this Chris Taylor guys actions in the past at all. This vape could be the greatest thing ever, but what good is it if they just close up shop and don't exist for customer service?

I was SO fucking excited for this. I feel like I just aborted my dreams lol.

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I just requested a refund through paypal. I don't like this Chris Taylor guys actions in the past at all. This vape could be the greatest thing ever, but what good is it if they just close up shop and don't exist for customer service?

I was SO fucking excited for this. I feel like I just aborted my dreams lol.
I feel your pain. I'm going to see if they respond to my email. If they don't by this afternoon, I'm out.

CheeseSandwich

Someone should be hearing from them soon I would hope?I'm not feeling too good about this now that I'm reading through the Magickwand thread.:\

CheeseSandwich,
Reactions: darkrom

darkrom

Great Scott!
"Our collaboration with Christopher is not meant to be a public known fact as he requested to remain anonymous. Unfortunately you found a personal address and thats not good. He is not the only person who owns equity in our company, he supplied designs, a private partnership, "some parts", and valid input but the innovation is based on a collective collaboration. When his previous company went bankrupt its hard to help your customers. In our current state of affairs everyone involved with this vaporizer would need to go bankrupt and thats not going to happen. This vape couldnt shape up so quickly based on one person. We choose not affiliate ourselves with his old business for obvious reasons but we dont have a problem helping old customers. What I know for sure is that your units are shipping next week and I am looking at a huge stack of them in cases as I am typing. There is no reason to believe peoples emotional speculation about us being a scam. FC or no FC, we are a company dedicated to its products. We'll continue to be here. No matter what.

I hope you love your vape when you receive it. Thank you for your support of Versa."

That is the email I just got back.
cleardot.gif

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Its like the kid with chocolate all over himself and keeps insisting he did not eat the cake. :)
And the parents keep buying more.

Not the most accurate analogy I admit. It misses the company's:
  • Dressing up and overhyping of a simple soldering iron heater based design.
  • Disturbingly calculated shill posting.
  • Lies upon lies when confronted.
  • Complete disappearance, leaving customers with dead heaters and no support.
  • Reappearance under a different name with a very similar product.
  • Apparent misrepresentation of even their representative's gender on the forum. If "Leiana" is Chris Taylor's middle name I apologize.
  • Flat out denial and lies straight to the community's face again when confronted, going as far as suggesting conspiracy and sexism. :uhh:
By the way, I contacted the company prior to going public with this, but they made it crystal clear that they were going to deny and lie about everything.

Do your research on these people, folks. I linked the old threads and relevant posts already. If the company owner's name being exactly the same isn't enough to convince you that it's the same people I suppose your mind is already made up. I know the company posts and videos are grandiose, but you may want to think about all of this before paying to beta test here.

A bit harsh? Well I get pissed off when companies take advantage of this community and lie to its members.

Edited again for clarity.

Last edited:

GSH

On a Möbius plane
"Our collaboration with Christopher is not meant to be a public known fact as he requested to remain anonymous. Unfortunately you found a personal address and thats not good. He is not the only person who owns equity in our company, he supplied designs, a private partnership, "some parts", and valid input but the innovation is based on a collective collaboration. When his previous company went bankrupt its hard to help your customers. In our current state of affairs everyone involved with this vaporizer would need to go bankrupt and thats not going to happen. This vape couldnt shape up so quickly based on one person. We choose not affiliate ourselves with his old business for obvious reasons but we dont have a problem helping old customers. What I know for sure is that your units are shipping next week and I am looking at a huge stack of them in cases as I am typing. There is no reason to believe peoples emotional speculation about us being a scam. FC or no FC, we are a company dedicated to its products. We'll continue to be here. No matter what.

I hope you love your vape when you receive it. Thank you for your support of Versa."

That is the email I just got back.
cleardot.gif
I got a very similar email.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Captain Subtext speaking:

Christopher prefers to stay anonimous while we keep exorting our dedication that would fall flat if people knew he was behind Versa.

He improved the magic wand design and decided to do a hybrid between vxc form factor and the herborizer, with better heating elements.

It was unfortunate that the address was found because we got cornered between our initial omission and subsequent lies.

Nonetheless the units are almost ready to ship and we expect you to honour your word, although we still cant Be 100% honest about Chris envolvement because its just me again!

Versatility is becoming more close to manipulation...

Last edited:

biohacker

I didn't get that email. Maybe because i've completely made up my mind that I want a refund? Hopefully not being ignored, unless a credit refund is seen in paypal next week.

biohacker,
Reactions: Madcap79

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
So let me get this straight. At first, they denied having any ties with said company and individuals and now they're saying that it was not meant to be publicly known?
Seems to be the case. Because of Chris's bad rep obviously.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hey Chris/Leiana,

How about if you had come clean and ofered g1 to previous mw owners? Or at cost value?

FC or no FC, it would be a Nice gesture.

lwien

Seems to be the case. Because of Chris's bad rep obviously.

LOL.........yeah.

It's like,

"I didn't do it. I didn't do it".

And then when ya get busted with definitive proof that you DID do it, you say,

"You weren't supposed to find out that I did it. It's all your fault."

:lmao: If it wasn't for some people who "may" get burned here, this is becoming really comical.

I know that I said that I wasn't going to post anymore about this but I just can't stay away when a clusterfuck and a train wreak collide in slo-mo.

Last edited:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
LOL.........yeah.

It's like,

"I didn't do it. I didn't do it".

And then when ya get busted with definitive proof that you DID do it, you say,

"You weren't supposed to find out that I did it. It's all your fault."

:lmao: If it wasn't for some people who "may" get burned here, this is becoming really comical.

I know that I said that I wasn't going to post anymore about this but I just can't stay away when a clusterfuck and a train wreak collide in slo-mo.
Slight correction:

"I didn't do it. I didn't do it. This is a conspiracy. This is sexism."

Nope. This is fc and bullshit doesn't fly.

Keep tellin' as you see it, lwien. That's why we love ya.

@fonzerelli Let's show more class than them please.

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
:lmao: :rofl: :myday:
I'm just laughing in desbelief...
I might lost $200, but having been almost right from the beggining makes me laugh so hard...
I can't listen anymore hoots and whistles of divinity as before...
"You are so transparent ... " and many more bla bla bla bla bla bla
:rofl:

I'm asking for PayPal to refund me...
Let's see how this unveils...
Hey, guys, don't get angry with me because I was almost right from the beggining, I might lost $200 too...

We have an old saying in my country,
"Not all that shines is gold"...

I saw too much fanatism from Day One, promises of jobs HOME online based for MMJ related biz, in bad economy, total heaven, everybody was like, this person is for real...
I saw it immediately, everybody immediately were so adamant to the manufacturer, was like promising chocolate icecream to kids having a bad soup as food, of course everyone was like Versa team rocks, they are the best... Playing with desperate people was what made me change my mind...
Biz will be always shady since are always for profit, but offering jobs for
keeping people on the loop and idolizing you, that's simple crazy manipulation...
Wishing luck to everybody that put money upfront,
And for those who are hating me now,
sorry I was almost %100 right almost from the beggining.

And, no , I never Idolize them...
We already know the story, is all written in this thread :nod:

Reflections

I paid for the G1 yest afternoon and now i requested a refund..I have been emailing them and they have responded...I just got an email saying they would refund my money, but I doubt I will get it back as quick as they took it.

I also got this email about 45 minutes ago:

To all beta members or pending beta members of Versa infinity and the G1
This forum doesnt reflect our business in its fullness. We stand behind the product as promised and will be sending the remaining units out no later than Tuesday for most orders.
The product should speak for itself, if you are waiting for the product, you should have it in the mail by next week. If not we will refund you.
If you already opened a dispute then please disregard this message, If you change your mind, the dispute will close when you have received your unit which does protect you. Selling the Infinity units later will reap profits as the retail price is much higher than what people paid.
Most people dont understand the mechanics of taking the risk of opening a business and having it fail. Even if a past business failed, that doesnt need to be the future of Versa Heating Technology. I thank those who believe in the product enough to wait for their unit. Its still going to be an amazing product.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Indeed @Zangano Cruel, some of us feel a bit foolish I think.
I was one who applauded the apparent 'transparency'.
lol doh! :D

Some guys here, no names named, drooled over 'Leiana' in an embarrassing fashion, assuming she was the young woman in the videos I think... there was even a marriage proposal ROFL. I bet they're a little red faced too. hehe. Judging by the writing styles of the OP in the 'Magic Wand' thread I suspect 'Leiana' is the same person (I have no proof of course).

Anyway here is the latest email sent out:
edit: I see @Reflections already posted it. That'll teach me to refresh.

To all Beta members or pending beta members of Versa Infinity and the G1
This forum doesnt reflect our business in its fullness. We stand behind the product as promised and will be sending the remaining units out no later than Tuesday for most orders.

The product should speak for itself, if you are waiting for the product, you should have it in the mail by next week. If not we will refund you.

If you already opened a dispute then please disregard this message, If you change your mind, the dispute will close when you have received your unit which does protect you. Selling the Infinity units later will reap profits as the retail price is much higher than what people paid.

Most people dont understand the mechanics of taking the risk of opening a business and having it fail. Even if a past business failed, that doesnt need to be the future of Versa Heating Technology. I thank those who believe in the product enough to wait for their unit. Its still going to be an amazing product.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Ridiculous. They lied to us and now we are the ones who don't reflect their business??

Their conduct is reproachable to say the least, and it is the second time Chris is trying to pull a fast one at FC.

You deserve to be out of business until you learn to respect your costumers.

And i don't believe for a minute all that nonsense about Chris being an equal partner... right, he's the equal partner who is also the creative mastermind, the one who registered the brand, and judging from the similarities between writing styles you're the one posting in the forum.

I feel sorry for you Chris. Truly. So many shitty and average vaporizers with honest people trying to make it in the business and you design a great vaporizer but fail to be honest which is the first step in business.
Trust. It is all about trust.

And you lost my trust, and i believe most of us at FC. So, you are the one who does not reflect the transparency and righteousness that FC tries to bring to all this comunity.

The moderators, of course, are a great part of the good vibe this forum has, but the users also play an important part of what FC represents.

It is because of these values of trust, honesty and transparency that FC has become a reference in the vaporizing world as a wealth of knowledge and has helped the growth and evolution of vaporizers all over the world.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Indeed @Zangano Cruel, some of us feel a bit foolish I think.
I was one who applauded the apparent 'transparency'.
lol doh! :D

Some guys here, no names named, drooled over 'Leiana' in an embarrassing fashion, assuming she was the young woman in the videos I think... there was even a marriage proposal ROFL. I bet they're a little red faced too. hehe. Judging by the writing styles of the OP in the 'Magic Wand' thread I suspect 'Leiana' is the same person (I have no proof of course).

Anyway here is the latest email sent out:
edit: I see @Reflections already posted it. That'll teach me to refresh.

I'm so used to swim against the current, is part of dealing with a "slight" PPD (ParanoidPersonalityDisorder)...
Time to see a shrink I guess...:rofl:
Me, Myself & I we believe that we can be useful in threads to explode the crystal bubble that manufacturers want to create around their products...
We think we're a great asset in keeping low expectancies on highly biased manufacturer opinions about their own products and more crapola..
We don't accept thanks, because we know it's hard on pride to accept being wrong after idolize and fanatize a product or manufacturer,
WE take that and move on knowing that WE helped finding the truth, like it or not... :myday:
:spliff: :smug:
And I'm just gloating myself on being right from the beggining :cheers:

Kaptan

Just received this through email.....

If you feel like posting to FC please share whats below.
MESSAGE FROM CHRISTOPHER.
"I apologize for denying my public affiliation with current and past endeavors and having people hide my identity. In terms of honesty, its good that my affiliation with Versa come out. We all deserve a chance to do right. I am a story of someone who had started a venture and had it go badly due to finances. I was young and it was my first business. I learned alot from the mistakes and understand they are all my own.

I wanted to see the products succeed based on their own merits & have anyone is affiliated with Versa not be clouded by a previous business failure. Before my business failed I had some of the best customer service you could find for an online vaporizer company. I offered a lifetime warranty because I really wanted to be there for life and the way things were going for me I had every motive to continue for the rest of my life.

The downfall
The downfall began when our last glass manufacturer thought I cursed him out on the phone saying I threatened to sue him. Only recently did I find out why I couldnt pick up my units. I dont even have the heart to sue someone so I could have never said that. Either way he his workers hold my parts when I went to pick them up and it destroyed our ability to continue because I had all my eggs in one basket. I didnt continue to pay for the web hosting and the email account was lost. I have learned alot about business from the road of hard knox. The main lesson learned was to never give up and stay in contact with those who are invested in your inventions.

A new positive outcome
However I am grateful for the suggestion by an FC member to offer old customers a new line of customer service and products to replace old units. I gladly take that opportunity to service those who may have been left without service by the previous business. If you or anyone you know owns a MW or Incognito that needs servicing please have them contact us @ cs1@versavapor.com

Final Words
Before today we didnt plan to affiliate ourselves with the old company but I realize it was a lapse of judgement on my part to not transfer my old customers to the new business infrastructure. The principals of what Versa stands for requires that we make great strides to stand behind our customers and it should have been implemented from the beginning. Thank you to those who are still giving the units a chance to speak for themselves. I can understand why this discrepancy would create some doubt and problems in the online community. I know our efforts to stand behind our products will write a new future for the reputation I may created in the past. Thank you."

Top Bottom