• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Verdamper vaporizer

spikyvape

You are so right ;)

After testing most hightec vapes i always come back to my first vape De Verdamper.

Love it ;)

I also have the Small Deluxe Edition, well 2 for the moment haha my brothers sells his one
because he bought the Large Deluxe.

For me i like the small one better, donno why.

The taste is imho the best in de verdamper, but the aromed is very close.

With the verdamper i can even taste different phenos from the same strain.

I discussed with Evert the inventor about the nichrome heater, but it is just fine at our temps ;)

You just have to try de verdamper ;)

spikyvape,

THC

Daft Vapour
Have you tried the heat gun? I have 1 on order you know you can just buy a diffrent jug size 120 for delux small I think. Your bro can jst replace his jug and I preffer the small the large is for BIG parties or a coffe shop IMO. I know that there are no best vapes but this is the best one all around that I have ever tried and I have tried afew! But not them all. With the heat gun u can fill bags as well!

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
ozwiz said:
G'day there marcuss I'm still there with you mate the herbo is STILL the only vap that anybody here uses these days . I've been travelling quite a bit surfing & marketing new biz venture www.swimman.com.au

I've the extreme going in the car which is a great vape but can't get that same smooooth nesss... you get with the herbo .

The verdamper looks rather tall for my liking , anybody know how tall ?:)

I'd still like to try it though , anything with all glass & water is probably going to have that smoother flavour , which is the way I like it .

Every so often an old mate drops around who has never smoked anything but joints , I have a few tokes just to be sociable of course :lol: but that bloody awful taste . How did I bong for all those years it seems unbelievable now .:rolleyes:
The verdamper deluxe (u can get the much smaller much cheaper jars) but the deluxe bong bodies are without the heating element 38cm (15") and the large 45cm (18") it is the vape the herborizer almost manages to replicate it IMO but unless I had experianced the thick flavour stripped with increadible , but delicate efficency so even the last vapes taste great.

THC,

spikyvape

I know you can use a heatgun with it but is not better as the normal heater !!

I know Evert also doesn't advice to use the heatgun, unless you have a lungdisease
or something like that and you don't have the power to suck on the verdamper.

Yes i know he can upgrade the deluxe bottle to a bigger, but you also have to buy a new
downstem.

spikyvape,

THC

Daft Vapour
downstem is only 35 euros I wrote to him yesterday about the heat gun as I think this is a changed unit to go with his guyvered portable kit and the other smooth bowl (also only 35) and the gun allows you to fill his industrial bags if it is the old gun I doubt i will get it Ill let you know what he says bruv I hope your gas is as nice as mine bruv we are truly blessed having these units!!! We have a golden ticket!!!lol

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
well.......
DSC00378_JPG.jpg

GOD DAM!!!

THC,

the electrician

I really like the look of this thing, and evert looks like a total lad to boot. not got much to add information wise but i can offer up these videos of found, not seen them posted yet:
http://www.youtube.com/user/verdambt - the creator and his friend go to various coffee shops demonstrating the product
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKalamaro - im poor with languages so i no idea what these guys are saying but fucking hell, the clouds and the resin collection videos are wild

be back with more later on i should imagine

the electrician,

THC

Daft Vapour
btw spikyvape m8 have you tried the Herborizer? I want to know how it compares as I have a place in france I was thinking of getting a French vape but I might get another of these , for me personally , especially considering the end result and taking in to account how efficient this thing is I don't know why (the AVB is the same colour from 5 hi performance vapes!!!) but for some reason (I would love to know what!) this thing knock you into next week with two pulls. I have been using mj on a min 2g a day basis ( currently about 4-5g a day) sinince i was 15 I am 39 an I was straight for a week once! No vape or any form of combustion I or any of my friends have ever tried come close except maybe eating it but that takes much longer is a different hi and u can make cookies from the AVB!!!lol I do use my HerbalAire H2.1 in bed and that uses a very small load and is very good at extracting everything but you don't get those monster hits. The one vape you cant get in europe but looks amazing and I would love to own is the Purple Daze (the grass is always greener!) particularly as I am a chronic gadget head, chronic vape buyer, and a chronic chronic user! But that why this forum is so great just interesting people with interesting opinons and facts - all sharing the - tres cool as they say in France! lol

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
kingcrimson said:
it always comes down to personal preferences. I like what you're saying about the extreme, I know a glass blower so a little add on to make any custom from him a vape would be bitching.

Although I just love the simplicity and easy pull of the verdamper, I'm not the type of person to get tired out of the same pipe over time. Everett is a silly guy based on the website and the pictures of him. I have emailed the people at verdamper before that they responded in perfect english and were able to quote me a price plus shipping that was very acceptable. now I just need to work up the dough.

thanks for the quick comments, its nice to see like minded individuals. I will do some further learning about suggested material, it is appreciated greatly.
Not sure about that mate; for a silly man - I see a passionate, eccentric (something that the Canadians and the rest of the world have but in the USA for some reason I just see weirdos and gun nuts as opposed to the classic eccentric), inspirational man, who uses his mind to create something by thinking outside the box that he wanted the end product being so good, you could say he is partly responsible for the vapoloution! (And as a by product was one of the people that started with people like Eagle Bill to encourage the vape for medical reasons, as well as the use of AVB) And it is basically exactly the same as he was making 20 years ago just as safe just as tasty just as strong and just as efficient(so much so that this is on vape that pays for its self in the first month!) there are many cheap replacement parts as well as a bag blower and it is still so good that he is hassled from around the world for a product he does zero marketing for by people who have the same feeling that this is a show stopper of a vape as me, if thats silly , then i am as silly as arse holes (I would say like the stick man but I don't want to be arrogant :p ) Silly - no though I have to take issue with that if there is a Vape in a coffee shop there maybe other but you can be sure there will be a Verdamper (you are just starting to see Volcanos as standard coffee shop kit and some times Da Budda or SSVs but never any other type of vape that I have seen and the Vol is just novelty value and bags and there so trendy), the cannabis museum has two XL's going all the time in their basement - mate silly really??? He is not a website designer and i bet his English is better than your Dutch this is a vape discussion not a flaming site keep ur (imo) miss found opinions about people to your self unless you have good reason to let your feelings be known. Whats that saying? Are yes "if you can't say something nice then SHUT UP!" sorry if that seems a bit harsh and its nothing personal just that we owe the stickman, all of us who vape with whatever device imo.

THC

Daft Vapour
THC said:
btw spikyvape m8 have you tried the Herbeorizer?
dam its a small world a friend came around with his girl tonight and she has a Herbeorizer (Spherical) in the flat she share with two other girls in their communal living space she said "it is pretty similar the H looks posher but smaller but what shocked me as although it was hard to pull as I only have my small lungs (she was lying lol) and I find the H less effort to pull on it has the same effect after two or three pull that the H has in a whole bowl" ; I wrote it down lol - still not like trying it yourself but its good enough for me I am going to get another heat element and car adapter (in France the police would not even look at a heater element held in wood like that, don't know why just would even think of it they look for drunk drivers and teenagers thats it, funny old lot you got to love them ;) where I am in france allot of freight comes that way via road from Holland to Italy or elsewhere so I am sure that I could open a truck stop vape lounge lol. But yea Verdamper 2 here we come your bro got rid of his yet spiky?
PS btw came up with a nice cheap piece of blinging for my Ver - small deluxe base is the perfect size for a cd to act as a coaster the get the cd rainbow refection side up and the jug sit on it exactly then shine a light so it catches it, in a dark room it can look pretty wild

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
the electrician said:
I really like the look of this thing, and evert looks like a total lad to boot. not got much to add information wise but i can offer up these videos of found, not seen them posted yet:
http://www.youtube.com/user/verdambt - the creator and his friend go to various coffee shops demonstrating the product
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKalamaro - im poor with languages so i no idea what these guys are saying but fucking hell, the clouds and the resin collection videos are wild

be back with more later on i should imagine
Do you own one m8?

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
You never see any custom glass used with these beauties - I thought I would address the problem :)
IMG_2442.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

THC,

spikyvape

Nicely sone with that ash catcher !!

Well i owned the herbo forsome weeks but i liked the herbo a lot better. On the herbo i had
to suck 3 lungs full to get some vapor. With the Verdamper you have instant vapor, i think
the heater from the verdamper is much more stable.

I had the regular herbo heater without temp. control, maybe that is why i didnt liked it so much

spikyvape,

THC

Daft Vapour
Thanks m8 yea thats what I am hearing from everyone that has tried both, it almost gets there but not quite.
The V's deluxe base is basically a hooker in glass so sometimes I take the glass mouth piece off and the safety and attach two whips and then two people can use it at the same time :)!

THC,

the electrician

THC said:
Do you own one m8?
fraid not geeza, id love to buy one but i dont have anything like the money for it for now.
have any owners out there tried adding some diffusion to the standard unit? it would be classic to have some heinous great showerhead stuck on the end of the downstem, that said it seems from the videos to hit pretty well anyway

the electrician,

THC

Daft Vapour
When you get one you will love it, which ever one you find suits you , you will love it I can fault my Verdamper for producing vapour imho there is none better but hard to use in bed unless you have on in every room your anchored to one spot (or I am lol!) so I need a portable (Launch box) and one for loafing around in bed (the SSV) and one for bags and super efficient "phenol pipe"(HerbalAire H2.1). I am sure that 99% of people have completely different set ups that do it for them it is a very personal thing, but when you crack it oh boy, oh boy , oh boy lol! I never though I would stop buying skins, but well look at me now all grown up with my very own Verdamper lol ( one draw back I keep on wanting to run out the door grab someone and drag them, shouting " WILL YOu LOOK AT THIS THING ITS FUCKING AMAZING" whilst wildly pointing at the Verdamper, for some reason this seems to unnerve people)
check out my jerry rigged VD abovejavascript:insert_text(':D',%20'');

THC,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I'll start with my tip and then share my random comment, so those who want to stop reading can do so at that time.

Anywho, anyone who is interested in using the DV with other pieces that are stable enough not to tip over (or stabalized somehow) AND have an upright downstems...you just need to get a gong adapter with males on both sides so you can fit the bowl on one end and the other gong into the downstem.

Electrician, I have seen many diffused DV set-ups including a base full of SEED BEADS!!! :D

And...to all, please do not call the stickman (aka the DeVerdamper) the VD :tongue: (too many negative connotations :lol: )

Progress,

THC

Daft Vapour
max said:
spikyvape said:
The herborizer i have seen and read a lot about it but still i have my doubts about the stainless steel
and the fact that it has an plastic insulation at the top.
So many people either buying cheap boxes that are truely questionable as far as safety, or questioning any and every type of metal used in a vaporizer. :(
I understand that Sebastien has caved in to people that share your paranoid concerns spikyvape, and is converting from his excellent stainless steel and ceramic design, to just a ceramic only. Since you're under the mistaken impression that SS is somehow dangerous in the vapor path, rest assured that the Herborizer will be dummied down into a lesser vape to please all the paranoid customers out there. What about oxidation and breakdown of the ceramic element? Why doesn't that concern you? I guess you could just buy a new Herbo every year and throw the old one away as it would be too dangerous to continue using.

I am still not convinced that there is a good vaporizer on the market.
I am, but I won't spend any time trying to convince you.

Waterfiltration is a must !
Please explain the dire consequences that await all of us who do not heed your warning. Have you ever stopped to think about all the poinsonous crap you breathe on a daily basis. I assume you don't live in a log cabin out in some pristine wilderness, where the air is always fresh and pure. And if you do, maybe consider the content of fumes from a fireplace. And have you ever used a gas powered lawn mower? 10 minutes behind one will put more garbage in your lungs than a year's worth of vaping from the worst vaporizer.

It's fine to be safety conscious, but don't believe every scary story and myth floating around the internet. Some people are certain that the Volcano is dangerous because it uses an aluminum heating block, even though the top temp reached is over 750 degrees less than the melting point of the alloy they use. And the University of Leiden has verified its safety. But there will always be doubters.
BUT HOWEVER GOOD THE VOL IS IT COST SO MUCH (SO MUCH MORE THAN IT SHOULD AS WELL) ITS LIKE BEING MUGGED EVERY TIME U USE IT U KNOW U COULD BY 2 VERDAMPERs AND ONE OF THEIR HEAT WANDS FOR BAGS and believe U WILL BE allot more ripped than a tiny little Vol could ever get you!!!!! IObv IMHO but is their anyone out their who honestly reckons the effect of a Vol is better than a Ver. Ver has been around allot longer as well with no reported probs ever they have been in coffe shops for over 15 years as a regular feature the Stickman should just write 'You cant touch this' on the glass! Cause no Vape can

THC,

Progress

THC - "BUT HOWEVER GOOD THE VOL IS IT COST SO MUCH (SO MUCH MORE THAN IT SHOULD AS WELL) ITS LIKE BEING MUGGED EVERY TIME U USE IT U KNOW U COULD BY 2 VERDAMPERs AND ONE OF THEIR HEAT WANDS FOR BAGS"
We understand that you love the Verdamper (and I personally agree).

Please just try to keep your comments accurate and in the appropriate threads (IIRC, the deluxe set-up cost around 600 USD, which makes the comment you posted above grossly incorrect :/ ).

I too am still impressed with the power of the Stickman and the passion of Everett (yet I still like to see people post accurate information and let the unit speak for itself). :cool:

Does anyone think that Everett will ever make a version of the DeVerdamper that has temperature control??? :brow:

Progress,

THC

Daft Vapour
I don't know your prices bruv i just know verdamper deluxe is 255 (or 250 next day before 1pm delivery) a the volcano sets go for $650-$800 + tax and shipping, UK head shops tend not to carry it (I only know of online ones that carry it they are not in camden where virtually all type of head shop shit is and there must be say 30 shops in 1/2 a mile but they don't carry 50% of the vapes nearly all order it in especially they carry nrly all others all the time but the Vol as the owner Paul of shiva shop said 'we hate having it in it is great once its sold because we very rarely have any tech probs with them and then we start selling valves and bags, but to keep the sets on the shelves represents to much dead money particularly as we will only sell a small amount of all different vapes in a year it seems to be a real niche market.' So as i say I could for the same money by a volcano kit or 2 deluxe verdamper and one of their hg or a travel 12v instead that 3 for 1 and its a fact. If you need a hook up let me know - oh yea you know you can freak the temp 10-15'c by putting your hand over the top (or a piece of paper/card) - fine for me and never catches , also NO parts to go wrong:) - so i hope he leaves the wand design and concentrate on making those great 35 jar 12v vapes than will run off a plug or a car battery - with no compromise in vape production or in flavour a it deff rinses the hell out of your bud!

THC,

Progress

Why post a comparison in different currencies? Why compare a deal that you claim to be able to get on a unit with the MSRP of another? :hmm:

IMO the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim (which is you!), however, I took a moment to look up "UK Volcano DeVerdamper Cost" and quickly found this site that offers both units (http://www.vaposhop.com/). :shrug:

Provide some links with prices for two deluxe DeVerdampers and a heat gun for the price of one Volcano and I will gladly concede. Until then...I declare BULLSHIT! :cool:

I love the DeVerdamper, but equally hate misinformation. :/

PS: I know that you can raise the temperature by covering the top of the heating element, however, it is lowering the temperature that I wish one could do with the DeVerdamper (any thoughts on that? :shrug: ).

edit: On a positive note, I DO like your pimp DeVerdamper set-up (http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=60144#p60144). :tup:

Progress,

the electrician

heres one for you, what capacity is the bowl and how long does it last hit wise? looks like i could fit my head inside it its so big

the electrician,

THC

Daft Vapour
yea if i can be arsed main reason for different currencies is that there is no consistency from vendors eg there are no 'sets' for the volcano from any uk site so anyhow if u want to go buy volcanos go mad m8 it was just an observation and if you don't believe me va bah (oh well)
lol, actually the de verdamps are sold in UK BY YOUR AFFILIATE - EDIT (now bizarrely bought from Mark (top bloke) buy, Joe Bloggs??!!???)for next day deliver in london with no added shipping or tax added or customs delays 255 edit next day before 9am delivery +8.50 lol next day before 1pm +5.50 +1% off!!!:)

THC,
Top Bottom