Venus Helios (rare beast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimura

I'm offering for sale my Venus Helios. This is a halogen powered desktop vape, and it is quite powerful. Everything is in excellent condition and functions flawlessly. It's made in Finland by the folks who make the Apollo and Venus.

Lh8jJ44.jpg

I'm honestly not a huge fan of using this vape in the intended configuration because I don't like dealing with whips. I have to admit however that it is pretty cool to watch the vapor cascade down the sides of the glass while it's all lit up by the halogen bulb. But when you use this thing direct draw style, it really performs well. IMO the vapor production and quality rival the EVO, miniVAP, etc. see for yourself:

this is accomplished by using a miniVAP flexicone basket module. you take a 18/14 reducer, a bit of silicone hose, and a flexicone with wire basket, seen here:

PZc9MX4.jpg

put it all together like this:

1ESSVhx.jpg

this little module happens to be a perfect fit for the Helios bowl. it all sits just so the wire basket isn't touching anything hot, and the load gets roasted purely due to radiant heat and hot air. seen here:

TBnbucm.jpg

it's as if it were meant to be. clip that module to a vxl standard mouthpiece or whatever and go to town. it's super easy to just pop out the wire basket to load/unload. it's definitely capable of scorching the load if you turn it up too high and draw too slow. which I like, because it has zero draw restriction so you can pull as fast as you want... which means you can turn up the heat and pull fast and get crazy vapor instantly. or you can turn it down to a reasonable heat and vape like a reasonable person. up to you. it's pretty easy to get used to.

I'll include everything needed to make the flexicone module other than the 18/14 reducer. I mean I guess you can buy mine if you want but it will be an extra $10. I wasn't planning to include the vxl mouthpiece either but that could probably be negotiated as well.

additionally, there is a pretty special bonus item that I'm going to include which I will tell you about in PM if you are interested.

asking $160 plus shipping. paypal only

uHFDKsC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom