Completed Venus Helios (barebones)

kimura

I'm continuing to try to find new homes for my neglected vapor gear. This is a bit of an oddball. The Venus Helios is a ridiculously powerful halogen bulb powered desktop. Unfortunately, all I have left for this unit is the core vaporizer itself. No power cord, no bowl, no glass globe or whip. I can verify that it worked just fine last time I powered it up. There's not really much to fail here... it's basically a lamp with a dimmer switch :lol:

Full disclosure: there is a hairline crack in the middle section of the wood body but it does not effect performance at all. It's especially irrelevant if you plan to use it "direct draw" style, which I strongly prefer anyway :brow:

It could serve as a backup for the distinguished Helios owner. I know they don't make these things anymore. Or it could be a mad science project for one of you crazy diamonds :science:

I don't know what to charge for this, so if you are interested, please make me an offer! I prefer to ship within the continental US, PayPal please. thanks

IMG-4939-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom