Venty vs TM2

Vergaro98

Question for Venty and TM2 owners
Which of those hits harder In your opinions? (obviously at max performance: beast mode for TM2 and 210°C + max airflow for Venty).
It's true that Venty has much more airflow (better than TM2), but in my experience TM2 slaps much harder (I mean beast mode with bubbler is stronger than most of desktop unit, not counted ball vape 🙌🏻).
I'm thinking send it back, for me doesn't follow the hype. It's only my impression?
Thanks

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I've been a user for fifty plus years and was a dealers' "tester" for a dozen years. Been vaping for nearly ten years now. I'm sorry, but if you're getting "big clouds" but not enough psychological effect, I suspect that's you, not the vape. If its good strong dope, could be either your mind or your body. If there's big clouds, the vape is not the problem here.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Storz and Bickel vapes have never reached enough temperature to fully extract everything we want from the herbs. This problem is almost non existant when using top quality herbs but when you use average ones it is indeed very noticeable.

In my experience (as i dont get top herbs often) all the storz and bickel vapes are a waste of material, you need something like a ball inyector/dynavap/anvil/tempest to get everything out of average herbs

Vergaro98

I've been a user for fifty plus years and was a dealers' "tester" for a dozen years. Been vaping for nearly ten years now. I'm sorry, but if you're getting "big clouds" but not enough psychological effect, I suspect that's you, not the vape. If its good strong dope, could be either your mind or your body. If there's big clouds, the vape is not the problem here.
I know that's not a Venty's faults but, with the same materials, my TM2 slaps much harder.
I'm not ranting about Venty, I wanna know if someone had my same experience with Venty.

Ps. I have a very big tolerance.

Vergaro98

Storz and Bickel vapes have never reached enough temperature to fully extract everything we want from the herbs. This problem is almost non existant when using top quality herbs but when you use average ones it is indeed very noticeable.

In my experience (as i dont get top herbs often) all the storz and bickel vapes are a waste of material, you need something like a ball inyector/dynavap/anvil/tempest to get everything out of average herbs
Probably you're right, but my TM2 sometimes almost killed me 😂

Greenleaf88

I’m hearing a lot of noise about not getting high sadly I feel like that with the tm2 in order to get the hits I want I have to go at higher temps and bowl is done so quickly and I get more of a day time high now totally high.
I can only speak for the og mighty seeing as I’ve never tried the VENTY but I have to say story and Bickel products slap.

I only use good weed cuz we’re vaping and that’s the only thing that matters.

I’m gonna be totally honest I also prefer the flavour in the store but that is just preference because Tom2 is convection. I find that’s wat a pure convection does I’ve come to find out I prefer a hybrid gets me the high I’m looking for.

Last edited:

Vergaro98

For me TM2 has more "stoned" effect, while with Venty (and Mighty+) i don't really feel stoned but only relaxed.
That's only my experience and it could be related to tolerance too.

Greenleaf88

I have a pretty big tolerance been smoking everywhere day for the last 20 years there’s a reason everything gets compared to storz products.

Greenleaf88,

Vergaro98

Yeah I know, but S&B products aren't known as "hard hitter", none of their product is a very ripper. The Venty too, that's a sipper but can be finished in fewer hits (but high is more or less the same as mighty, maybe a little more).
But, I repeat, that's only my opinion/experience 👍🏻

Vergaro98,
Reactions: Momor

Momor

I don't own or tried a Venty but I got a Mighty and sold it after a short time after as I felt I was using more herbs for less effects than with my TM although I was getting big clouds with the Mighty. :2c:🤔

Vergaro98

I don't own or tried a Venty but I got a Mighty and sold it after a short time after as I felt I was using more herbs for less effects than with my TM although I was getting big clouds with the Mighty. :2c:🤔
Me too, i don't use my Mighty+ since i got TM2.

4-Aces King-High

I concur. I do not have a VENTY yet- in its place until I do- Mighty Plus I have modified and conclude that the Cooling Unit needs aLarger uptake-look at a mighty plus cooling unit from the side - not big compared to its surrounding Peek plastic,The VENTY overall parallels the S&B Info at 20L/ minute. So M+ or VENTY for sessions and TM2 to get blasted right away ,I like setting 7 on the TM2, and with the Mighty plus I like going through the Boiling temps. Of the Terpenes 300F-400F, the VENTY seems to be 410F among VENTY Reviewers. In the End Each Vape in my collection is wanted for the different ways your experience Happens. Come On Black Friday,Cheers.

snowdrop7756

Can someone provide a comparison of flavor of venty to tm2 (stock configuration with stem and hardware) and cooling?

snowdrop7756,
Reactions: cosimo

4-Aces King-High

Both Devices Are Top of the line. I started using my VENTY At 410F then considered lower temp flavor. i got the VENTY to 350F to get more flavor and did. I step-temped at 375F and then 400F to Extract fully.
Without actually sitting, and comparing with both in hand IMO The TM2=will have more flavor and taste being more direct or shorter vapor/path And not cumulative residues in the Cooling unit As you vape more bowls .Love both devices .

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: cosimo

Vergaro98

Really? That is not my experience at all. Maybe you're getting the full convection flavor of the flower?
Don't know, I use on high temps (most of time 8 and few times on 10, when I wanna get blasted) and the AVB are always brown/dark brown. First 2 hits are full of flavor, the next 1 or 2 are ok and the last 1 or 2 are bitter. At least for me 👍🏻
With Venty all the hits are similar and the flavor is more intense.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Don't know, I use on high temps (most of time 8 and few times on 10, when I wanna get blasted) and the AVB are always brown/dark brown. First 2 hits are full of flavor, the next 1 or 2 are ok and the last 1 or 2 are bitter. At least for me 👍🏻
With Venty all the hits are similar and the flavor is more intense.
Well, 8 is a pretty high setting to enjoy terp flavor, at least after the first hit. I tend to leave mine on 3 all the time and the flavor is great. Not that you need to set it that low to enjoy flavor.

Top Bottom