• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vector by Volski

maremaresing

I'd be surprised if an IH could handle it unless it had a small amount of metal like dynavap. Anyway, I ordered this week and the Volski rep was super friendly and great to deal with. It's already on it's way through kyiv!

If this works as well as it seems, I think it will fit a part of my collection I'm missing. Hopefully it will make a great pal to my zippo single torch flame!

vapormachina

The IH option looks interesting

I saw this on instagram
Screenshot-20220409-134944.png

In the first video she uses the Vector with direct flame like Sticky Brick??🤔

gra.4083

The IH option looks interesting

I saw this on instagram
Screenshot-20220409-134944.png

In the first video she uses the Vector with direct flame like Sticky Brick??🤔
Hey that's me! Haha hi y'all. Had my vector a little over a week now. Really enjoying it as a light hitter/flavor tasting setup. That being said you can push it and get big clouds but risk combustion (like any butane convection) I've found the hexagon inside the tip is threaded and loosening or tightening let's more or less hot air through. the lack of screen is interesting and I honestly rlly like it. There is a hexagonal end on the intercooler inside the tube. This prevent weed from being sucked into the intercooler but allows vapor to pass between the hexagon and the inner walls of the tube it's nestled inside. This thing is super easy to clean. I've been trying heating the herb chamber for 20 sec before taking my hit. Little convection/conduction combo. My relatively minor complaints are 1. it gets hot fast 2. Tip cannot be removed hot. (Use a leather sleeve you can tho maybe they could include a leather protector pouch) 3. Hard to tell flame distance because of the angle. I look down towards the tip and point the torch towards my face so it's difficult to tell how close or far I am from the tip.
Other than that is a fun little device. If u have any questions I might could answer pls reply ❤️
Cara

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
Hey that's me! Haha hi y'all. Had my vector a little over a week now. Really enjoying it as a light hitter/flavor tasting setup. That being said you can push it and get big clouds but risk combustion (like any butane convection) I've found the hexagon inside the tip is threaded and loosening or tightening let's more or less hot air through. the lack of screen is interesting and I honestly rlly like it. There is a hexagonal end on the intercooler inside the tube. This prevent weed from being sucked into the intercooler but allows vapor to pass between the hexagon and the inner walls of the tube it's nestled inside. This thing is super easy to clean. I've been trying heating the herb chamber for 20 sec before taking my hit. Little convection/conduction combo. My relatively minor complaints are 1. it gets hot fast 2. Tip cannot be removed hot. (Use a leather sleeve you can tho maybe they could include a leather protector pouch) 3. Hard to tell flame distance because of the angle. I look down towards the tip and point the torch towards my face so it's difficult to tell how close or far I am from the tip.
Other than that is a fun little device. If u have any questions I might could answer pls reply ❤️
Cara
Lovely to know you are enjoying it! In this case, Vector serves its cause ;) 🥳💞

here's a vid that shows how to use Vector :clap:
hope it will be useful ;)
enjoy!

vapormachina

Cara
oh lol😆
Thank you very much, lot of details!
Do you think would be posible to use it without heating with the flame during the hit more less like the vapcap does?? maybe with a huge preheating?🤔
I dont like direct flames in the air; or maybe I could use the IH during the hit🤔

I have been using a lot The Testeur lately and am falling in love with it but this is very fragile and the Vector seems something similar with metal, that little heater before the chamber seems to do the same work

maremaresing

My Vector arrived this afternoon and I've given it a bit of use with Electra CBD Flower. I'm pleasantly surprised with the vape. Very nice design, how it all screws together. As noted, the lack of a screen surprised me, but the integral end post "screen" keeps everything in place. Vapor is cool, even with back to back hits, and the body only gets hot at the last two inches.

And it does get HOT at the tip, so I was really happy that my zippo makes a perfect stand for it!

Vapor production is good. Not a cloud machine with my single jet, but not a slouch compared with other convection portables I've owned/tried. Effects are nice. Something I was happy to see is how user friendly it is. I was afraid of scorching since the only other on demand butane device I've used is the Vapor Genie, but after a few greedy hits back to back, flame pointed at the tip, this was the result:

As I'm using it, the load seems to be getting progressively darker, evenly. I dug some out to see if herb deeper in was green, and it was not.

Great job Volski! I'm shocked it got to me so quickly, and the wax seal on the envelope was a nice touch,

420 Volski

Manufacturer
My Vector arrived this afternoon and I've given it a bit of use with Electra CBD Flower. I'm pleasantly surprised with the vape. Very nice design, how it all screws together. As noted, the lack of a screen surprised me, but the integral end post "screen" keeps everything in place. Vapor is cool, even with back to back hits, and the body only gets hot at the last two inches.

And it does get HOT at the tip, so I was really happy that my zippo makes a perfect stand for it!

Vapor production is good. Not a cloud machine with my single jet, but not a slouch compared with other convection portables I've owned/tried. Effects are nice. Something I was happy to see is how user friendly it is. I was afraid of scorching since the only other on demand butane device I've used is the Vapor Genie, but after a few greedy hits back to back, flame pointed at the tip, this was the result:

As I'm using it, the load seems to be getting progressively darker, evenly. I dug some out to see if herb deeper in was green, and it was not.

Great job Volski! I'm shocked it got to me so quickly, and the wax seal on the envelope was a nice touch,
Very happy to hear that^^
Enjoy ! :bigleaf:💗

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Hey ppl who ordered & received - did you get see updates on tracking after it dispatched from Ukraine? Hoping it arrives soon! :)

deadlytoaster,
Reactions: 420 Volski

maremaresing

Hey ppl who ordered & received - did you get see updates on tracking after it dispatched from Ukraine? Hoping it arrives soon! :)
No updates after it left Kyiv until it hit my customs distro center. That took about 5 days so don't stress!

Vector in the way!
I cant resist to that desing

I'll try this in my induction heaters with a good video, asked about diameter measures and it is 9-10mm, same than vapcap, so it seems to fit even in the Orion🤔
My DIY Induction heater fires just fine with it and it does indeed fit like the vapcap. I didn't bother fully testing it because I was busy enjoying it with the lighter, but it works. Maybe I should test that tonight!

420 Volski

Manufacturer
here`s a tracker that should work ;)

gra.4083

oh lol😆
Thank you very much, lot of details!
Do you think would be posible to use it without heating with the flame during the hit more less like the vapcap does?? maybe with a huge preheating?🤔
I dont like direct flames in the air; or maybe I could use the IH during the hit🤔

I have been using a lot The Testeur lately and am falling in love with it but this is very fragile and the Vector seems something similar with metal, that little heater before the chamber seems to do the same work
I haven't tried an induction heater but it is a direct inhale butane convection. It works best when inhaling white torching

polopo54

Update on my package - unfortunately it seems to be stuck for what is now quite a long time.

Last status change was on 9 April - "UKRAINE, KYIV MMPO, The postal item has been processed at the office of exchange and handed over for further transportation to the destination country".

I am in no hurry so will give it more time and hopefully it will turn up.

vapormachina

Update on my package - unfortunately it seems to be stuck for what is now quite a long time.

Last status change was on 9 April - "UKRAINE, KYIV MMPO, The postal item has been processed at the office of exchange and handed over for further transportation to the destination country".

I have another step next to that, "in Customs at the point of origin, shipment presented at the Customs Office of origin"

Im not worried, this is the game, we knew the risks😅

I hope the creators are fine and can send many Vectors in the future with peace:peace:

Last edited:

420 Volski

Manufacturer

I have another step next to that "in Customs at the point of origin, shipment presented at the Customs Office of origin"

Im not worried, this is the game, we knew the risks😅

I hope the creators are well and can send many Vectors in the future with peace:peace:

We are very thankful for your understanding, the transportation companies work is somewhat difficult right now, but we are hoping that their correct processing will be resumed soon enough for all of you to be able to enjoy Vector ASAP! ^^

maremaresing

Super props to postal workers around the world. They serve such a critical role and often continue to move parcels in situations I absolutely wouldn't be showing up to work in.

The Vector is worth the wait. It's a nifty device! I'm very curious to see what others here have to say about it.

420 Volski

Manufacturer
Super props to postal workers around the world. They serve such a critical role and often continue to move parcels in situations I absolutely wouldn't be showing up to work in.

The Vector is worth the wait. It's a nifty device! I'm very curious to see what others here have to say about it.
All true :nod:

danjens

I have received the vector and have really enjoyed it so far.

First, I have to say it's SUPER RAD that volski, based in Ukraine, is operating right now and shipping products around the world.
You have to respect that, I know I do. (eat shit putin)

My thoughts on The Vector.

Using it cold start like a one hitter, it provides really really nice terpy sips.
I was only able to try a lotus, one time years ago, but when I dialed in my torch the vector's terp production was very reminiscent. Like the first hit off a vapman before roasty conduction flavors creep in. Gives me that nice terp coated tongue, mmmmmmmmm.

If this was all the vector was able to do, I would give it 2 thumbs up as every rotation needs a good terp taster; but what initially seemed like a little sipper, the vector has surprised me with its capability of substantial vapor production.

Preheating the tip, then hitting while torching provides very satisfying, robust hits. Very much like a sticky brick/nova/daisy.
Once the torch was dialed(small single flame) I was able to get single hit extractions with ease, cloud volume similar to that of a full dyna shot.

Where I have really fallen in love with the vector, the hash capabilities.
I have some nice bubble from harvest that I usually enjoy through the vapman, but the vector has assumed the bubble vape role for me. The tip of the vector has enough thermal mass to continue producing vapor after torching, it feels like you're sipping a hash joint, in the best way.

So it's almost like two vapes in one. You can get near 100% convection hits cold start, or preheat the tip and get near 100% conduction hits.
I think this aspect makes this a worthwhile acquisition for most people, at least those okay with butane vapes.

That said, the thermal mass of the tip does require a cool down period before you can unload/reload. This is where some folks may find fault as it's not a heavy hitter that you can rip a bunch of bowls back to back.
Asbestos fingers can get thread the tip off, but getting it back on requires a buffer. Unfortunately I have not been able to get a magnet to work (think anvil), but using a little piece of leather, a corner of a flannel, or jeans seems to work out too.

I am very happy with this purchase. It's a great little vape.
Thank you for putting it out in the World.

danjens

Nice revew! all you say remember me the Testeur, but this thing would you say that could prehit enough for hitting without heating with the torch during the puff?
I will try this tonight and report back

would you say that could prehit enough for hitting without heating with the torch during the puff?
This can be done.
I combusted the first time I tried it, as the tip can hold a lot more heat than I realized. But when I dialed back the torch I was able to get a full extraction hit with only a preheat, no torch during hit.
This was very very roasty, very little terp signature remaining. But very sedating and relaxing. I hope that answers your question.

However, in trying this method I discovered a “hybrid” heating method that may be my favorite.
3-4 second tip preheat, then continue torching the threads below the tip while hitting. Butane is not directed down the vapor path, but the supplemented heat gave instant tasty vapor.
This is likely how I will continue use of the vector

Top Bottom