VB Pinnacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Alright folks, this little vape works great, and is stealthy as hell, but my issue with it is the lower temp that it runs at. This is practically brand new (just got it today), used a hand full of times to test vapor, and found it was just not reaching the medication level I need for my pain. Everything still looks brand new, there is still a plastic peel away film covering the power button. Asking $180 for what you see in the photo. Also, includes PONG mouthpiece.
(NO WATER ATTACHMENT) price includes Priority shipping and paypal fees. Paypal only, US only, no trades, PM if interested.

obMVLbN.jpg

L0aZwO2.jpg

t08wAxA.jpg

dGztXuL.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This vape produces really good vapor, I would easily compare it to the pax on low/med. I have not used the Cera so I can't say how it compares. I was able to easily milk up my glass, it just wasn't quite hot enough for me. Apparently I've started vaping in the 400 degree range and now lower temps just make me edgy. I thought this was an excellent little vape otherwise. No problems with performance.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
This vape produces really good vapor, I would easily compare it to the pax on low/med. I have not used the Cera so I can't say how it compares. I was able to easily milk up my glass, it just wasn't quite hot enough for me. Apparently I've started vaping in the 400 degree range and now lower temps just make me edgy. I thought this was an excellent little vape otherwise. No problems with performance.

Not to muck up your thread, but that is the thing I love about vaping, low temp gets you a Sativa high while high temp is more Indica like.

This would be perfect for a recreational sativa style vaper. (from what I've read in the pinnacle thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom