VaporReviewBlog's Underdog Giveway Picture Contest

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
iD4saFH.jpg

Again a Special thanks to Underdog (@underdog & @underdogette)for sponsoring this giveaway, and the team(@King & @doubledipVRB) at Vapor Review Blog for making sure everyone had a great time participating. Apologies to the reptile, fish, and bird owners :dog:

To Recap the Drawing:
  • After midnight I will post the entrants (Just to clarify the names in the drawing).
  • Tomorrow I will graciously take off work during the hours to host the LIVE Drawing.
  • To remove all doubt, I will use Random.org to first randomize our entrant order.
  • In Open Office I will assign everyone their number based on the Random.org list.
  • Back over to Random.org for a Random Number based on the number of entrants.
  • The Winner will be determined and contacted via Private Message on FC.

EveryDayAmnesiac

And you thought I wasn't going to enter this contest...

Here's (Monster) Hesh:

19r9.jpg

He's named after this dude:

1b44.jpg

Here's Conan:

nwkx.jpg

He's named after this dude:

And here's ME if I don't win:

At least I won't be too depressed to keep dancing...

:ko:

EDIT: Thanks again for this contest! Good times were had by all... except for my cats, who were not into the whole photo thing...:hmm:

Last edited:

King

Accessory Maker
I tried that but my friend said and I quote "I don't want my cat on that bong site" so I'm afraid I'll have to sit this one out.

Good luck again to everyone that has entered.
I believe in you Richy! You can do it! Make me proud! Think of the children! Make your son proud!

Have I motivated you yet? I'll accept pictures with trick-or-treating pups, with a name like Richy, who'd say no?

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
lol...It's nice to know you have such faith in me but unfortunately all the trick-or-treaters(and their pups) are tucked away in their beds now over here in the UK, also I didn't feel particularly comfortable with the idea of ambushing someone's dog with a camera and a piece of paper. I guess I just haven't got the stones for this competition so I'll have to wait for the next one.

Last edited:
Richy,
Reactions: King

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
They're so beautiful, Patrick. A childhood friend of mine had two Malamutes. Sheba had big green eyes and Maggie's were nearly white blue. The slobber twins. They were always so much fun to play with.

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
Thanks man. These wild monsters definitely keep my hands full. We took in the big guy from a malamute rescue near Seattle when I first went to school out there. By the time we went home, he had two girlfriends to keep him company!

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Good luck everyone!

Right on Deadshort, GL everyone!

Here is the final list of entrants, if you have an issue contact me in the next 10 hours ;)

As a reminder I will be randomizing the entrants. This list was randomized initially, but I'd prefer to do that LIVE. And then do the number drawing. Hope everyone is excited and had a fun Halloween! :leaf: Thanks for your participation!

Deadshort480
SD_haze
BLAZING OG
thesoloman
rekrab
Quetzalcoatl
cloudy206
clouded vision
hazed n confused
Boranel
MileHighLife
Will B. Good
honorface
VaporsVaporizer
z9
Pcpvapors
GeekyGodiva
way2
Dangus
Meghan
Bleak
EveryDayAmnesiac
Patrick Hughes
1_gr8_underdog
olivianewtonjohn

Sorry for the late reply, found a halloween party at 11:00 and had to show off the Dexter costume.

Top Bottom