Vaporizing makes me stupid...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Another idea... Just ask your supplier if he is doing the 10 day (two week) flush before harvest ? Many of the fertilizers are containing chemicals that can damage your brain...

Abysmal Vapor,

Nosferatu

Abysmal Vapor said:
Another idea... Just ask your supplier if he is doing the 10 day (two week) flush before harvest ? Many of the fertilizers are containing chemicals that can damage your brain...

Abmysal, could you please explain to me how flushing works? I don't know much about the growing process. How is a flush performed and does it remove all chemicals or fertilizers that where used in growing?

Nosferatu,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I'll help. It's rinsing out the soil (if it's in a pot) with lots of plain water to leach out any remaining nutrients in the soil, and then just plain water for a couple of weeks- no food- the starvation encourages the plant to use what 'food' it has stored, at a celluar level, which obviously originated from the food that you fed the plant. It doesn't all get used up, but mostly. You can also do a chemical flush for the same or quicker results- this time the last food solution that is feed to the plant has salts that stress the plant, prevents root uptake of any extra nutrients, and increase this rate of metabolism somehow.

Fertilisers themselves aren't bad- they're they key to all food production. It's just a few chemical ones used that are maybe questionable. Some organic nutrients claim that you don't need to flush as much. And bear in mind that a flush is more difficult to achieve properly if you're growing outside straight into the soil (although I'm sure there are ways).

Although it will do no good here in the UK asking your dealer if it's been flushed. 9/10 times they'll have no idea, unless you're well connected to a good source. Most of the time the asian gangs weed has been chopped prematurely as soon as it reaches maximum weight yield and half dried before being sold wet, so I doubt that a good flush is top of their priorities.

WatTyler,

Tritono

What about strain genetic? maybe you are vaporizing a too indica genetic. I recomend you to have your own private garden in your home (indoor). Buy some sativa strains and try again. Right now I have a indica strain that I harvest too late, so the overall effect is narcotic and I dont like it. I like energy, mental power, not couchlock effects. Look into the sativas

Tritono,
Top Bottom