Vaporizer under $200 that uses 18650 batteries

Hey FC, I already have a stempod si and I'd like another portable vape that uses 18650 batteries. I would like this vape to be easier to share than my stempod. An available cooling stem is also a plus.

Vaporware

I haven’t read everything about the DotLeaf yet, but isn’t the vapor a little hard to take natively for a lot of people?

I think the FW7’s vapor is pretty easy on the throat, etc. I’ve only ever coughed slightly with it by taking in too much vapor, not because it was irritating or anything. If you can take a little draw restriction I think it’s probably overall better than any other 18650 powered portable you’d find in its price range right now.

Vaporware,
Reactions: Momor

Deecee

I haven’t read everything about the DotLeaf yet, but isn’t the vapor a little hard to take natively for a lot of people?

I think the FW7’s vapor is pretty easy on the throat, etc. I’ve only ever coughed slightly with it by taking in too much vapor, not because it was irritating or anything. If you can take a little draw restriction I think it’s probably overall better than any other 18650 powered portable you’d find in its price range right now.
Beware of dotleaf they have been known to combust by multiple people. No word from company on whats causing it or if it can even be fixed.

The neo by prrl might be a good choice and in your price range. Would love to get one to use on old glass color changing pipes. Bet glass industry would be happy if something like that caught on also.

Beware of dotleaf they have been known to combust by multiple people. No word from company on whats causing it or if it can even be fixed.

The neo by prrl might be a good choice and in your price range. Would love to get one to use on old glass color changing pipes. Bet glass industry would be happy if something like that caught on also.
I actually already own a white ileaf rimc I wish I could get just the top of the neo to put on it

Highhowareyou,

staircase slight of hand

No word from company on whats causing it or if it can even be fixed.

Changing batteries with a hot oven seems to be one of the most common triggers for issues. Since learning that, I’ve been allowing the oven to cool completely before swapping batteries, and haven’t had any issues whatsoever.

staircase slight of hand,

Deecee

Changing batteries with a hot oven seems to be one of the most common triggers for issues. Since learning that, I’ve been allowing the oven to cool completely before swapping batteries, and haven’t had any issues whatsoever.
There is 835097 ways people think it happens, haven't seen anyone be able to replicate it though. Any time I see someone mention dotleaf I'm going to warn them cause nobody likes buying a lemon.

The idea is not to combust, when it combusts on setting 2 no battery changed at hot oven temp, with contacts clean, at room temperature, you haven't started a heat session and restarted, and its not a full moon. So what is it?

I think some people make too many excuses for bad vapes, its almost as if they have vape Stockholm syndrome.

I get user error happens, and I might be overcritical, but combustion is where I draw the line. Love the company, dislike the vape until its fixed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom