Vaporizer satisfaction

rowbam

Resisting the urge to buy more. At first, each purchase checked off different functionality (microdosing, session, heavy hitter, etc.)

Fast forward to now, I have more than enough great devices that satisfy my needs.

Looking to channel this collecting energy in other directions like growing my own (eventually.)

Ganjora

got 3 vapes, different styles and applications (ok, lots of dynavaps).
all bases covered.
keep an eye on developments, as we all do, and if there was something earth shattering, i'd spend the money no hesitation.
but for the most, totally satisfied.
1 desktop plug in, 1 butane semi portable heavy hitter, and another smaller butane camping/out&about vape.
am free to worry about the really important things in life, like motorcycles and marijuana.

Zipford

I have a small collection of vapcaps, a mighty(kind gift from an awesome friend) and a wand. Does the ispire count as a vape?

Thing is, I'm really quite satisfied with them.

Generally speaking, I prefer not to own too many things. Simple and zen brings me joy.

I love keeping up with what's going on in the vape scene and no doubt my collection will grow in time, but there isn't anything that drives my VAS to high enough levels that I'm seriously looking to buy any different vapes soon.

With all that said...... are there many other members out there who are satisfied the vapes they have?

Or am I just a lonely lunatic.... :nod:
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, I own a few vapes but am pretty happy and don't really experience VAS.

Tinymight OG: great flower vape, can't really see the need to buy any other top tier portable for flower (diminishing returns).
Healthy Rips Edge: very solid portable vape, easy to carry and discrete to reload with capsules. Great for out and about.
VMAX V3: very solid vape, but really just a back-up to the TM, tastier but less portable than the Edge (portable to me means carry comfortably in a pants pocket).
Linx Hypnos: love this wax pen, very discrete, clean vapor path and does the job.
Linx Eden: tasty but overall this vape sucks and never gets used, draw is very tight and gets very hot next to your lips. Also clogs easy. Great potential wasted with this one.

I've thought about some alternative to the Hypnos as a back-up, but spare parts make more sense. And I don't really believe the TM2 is dramatically better in terms of basic function (taste and temp range I want), despite what people are saying. They did improve the device for sure, but then I'd end up with a spare TM, and I already have two very serviceable back-ups, the Edge and V3.

So I too don't see much reason to chase other vapes.

hinglemccringleberry

I prefer not to own too many things. Simple and zen brings me joy.
Exactly how I feel mate. Owning too many vapes at once gives me anxiety actually. I either feel like I wasted money, or feel pressured to use them all as much as possible so I'm not 'neglecting' any of them but then I wind up vaping more often than I actually want to just for the sake of using them all, and then have a schedule just for cleaning all of them and they take up a lot of real estate / clutter up my living space and then there's having to know which batteries are at what level, and charge them but also take them off the charger when you're supposed to, and....it's too much shit to juggle and keep tabs on.
I'm down to one herb vape--a cream of the crop Dynavap setup, and a Linx Hypnos Zero wax pen and those two cover all my needs. They're dead simple and effective tools for getting medicated. No VAS for me right now. I just need a good IH and I'll be set.

Last edited:

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
If money wasn't an issue, VAS would always be a step ahead for me....
It's an issue unfortunately.... a TM and maybe the Pinky and I would be in sedation for a while.

Consolidated21,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Farid

I'm 100% satisfied with what I have. I'm still here because I'm interested in what comes out, and love the discussion about vaporization and the future of the industry.

If I were to feel a strong desire to get something new, I'd sell something I have. There is no reason to have a massive collection IMO, since something always goes unused. When I first got into vapes I always sold my old stuff if I bought something new. Sold my vapor Genie to buy a MFLB when that came out. Sold my log to buy a solo. Sold my solo to buy another log. Sold my lotus to buy a thermovape (regret this one).

The only vapes that I've seriously considered recently are the InverZion and the Toad. In both cases it's not because I need them, but because I'd like to support really great people.

coolbreeze

I have the occasional vape that is s unsatisfying, but I am satisfied with most of the ones I keep. I still enjoy acquiring and trying new vapes. It brings me tremendous happiness to use different kinds of devices and experiences from different makers. That being said I don't really buy the mass market stuff anymore. Not much interesting happening over there as far as I can tell.
This is where I'm at, as well. I feel a little surprised that I enjoy everything as much as I do, though I do try to shop carefully. Even the one or two that just don't do a lot for me are not unloved and get some play.

I am slowing down a bit as I feel pretty satisfied with those I have and the couple I'm waiting for (GTR, Z8). And I'm running out of room!

Farid

Well to be fair that was in 2014, so I had plenty of time to buy another if I really wanted. I didn't like it because I didn't understand how to purge torches properly. I thought I was using up fuel quickly, when in reality I was never filling the torch.

Then when dynavaps came out I realized the error in my ways. It also made me realize what a fool I was for sleeping on the vapman. That said, if the lotus was re-released today I wouldn't feel urgency to buy one either because I'm pretty damn satisfied with what I have. But it was certainly superior to thermovapes which have little resale value today...

JCC

very happy with the tinymight I got last year, have considered others but it's small, works every time, easy to keep clean, maybe tired of changing the battery every day, small price to pay for a fantastic device, cheers!

passenger

is this thing on?
There is no perfect vaporizer for all occasions and for all people to be found out there, it's maybe the wrong approach to find the "perfect vaporizer". The beauty of vaporization lies in the many different vape signatures and the variations of effects they bring. It's so much easier (and less healthy) to just burn the stuff - possibly one of the reasons why some would never convert to vaping, there is a bit of commitment to the process.
Inbetween I'm not interested in finding the perfect vaporizer anymore. I try to reduce it to those which I really like to use, and if they are a pain to clean they have to go, I'm looking at you, Mighty.

darkstar72

Do I have vaporizer satisfaction? Sure, I suppose but I still look around here and dream of another. I am super happy with my log. Good with the vapcap M with ti tip and low temp cap for when I want pocket ability but I prefer the log. Don't use my vapman or lotus much (I don't have the lotus metal wpa just an enano glass wpa). I choose to keep these two but should probably let my lotus go. Diminishing returns after the daily driver (log). But since flower vapes are great tools for cannabis consumption and it's legal here, VAS remains in the background or comes up from time to time.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
My satisfaction level varies. For awhile I was using my various Dynavap and Ispire Wand, my Hot Rod, my Neo, and either the XQ2 or Ditanium. I wasn't unhappy with any of my other vapes, and started rotating in a different vape each week so nothing would be neglected too long, but it was pretty settled in the vape department. My needs had changed with the Neo and Hot Rod, and pipes were suddenly an option and of interest. I'd never been a smoker, so pipes were new to me. That led to renewed interest in other glass, and for the better part of a year, glass was of more interest than vapes. Glass prices going up, so glass made more sense to me. Vapes caught my attention again when the prices got to where I wanted, and I ordered four vapes in about as many weeks. Three I had been thinking about for a few years ( Solo II, Mighty, Volcano hybrid), and the fourth was a pleasant surprise (Starry)
Each vape, each piece of glass, varies the experience. I garden, so I have a limited number of strains that I select from each year, and notice and enjoy different vape signatures. My Skywalker OG is different through different vapes. It's a nice strain, so I like to keep it interesting. If it's one of six flavors, keep it interesting can mean different vapes.
Could I be satisfied with less? Yes, well I have been before. There was even some satisfaction in my life well before I started consuming cannabis. Could I be satisfied with only a few vapes ? I was until I wasn't. If one were a minimalist, I imagine that would carry through in different aspects of one's life, such as not wanting more than a minimum of vapes. Minimalism is not one of my claims, and while I do practice it in some areas ( I own one purse), it isn't much present in my vape world. No place for it, really. Fine for others, it's not for me.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I currently own:

Cosmic extractor
Stempod OG 2.0
Tetra X
Iheat
Tinymight 1 & 2
Divine Tribe v5
And a coil king.

I feel more satisfied with my collection than I have for a long while. There is nothing that really tempts me on the market. Also I don't feel like there is anything I would want to sell.

In the past I have really indulged my VAS. Selling, buying and trading vapes. The more vapes I try, the more I know what I want in a vape. Also the more I try the more vapes I can discount.

To get on the possible list a vape must:

Be portable (wife would not like a desktop).
Be convection or convection heavy hybrid.
Preferably removable batteries.
Pocket sized.

So I guess I am saying, the more vapes I try the more satisfied I become, and the less VAS I have.

I too don't want a massive collection, due to space. It's one in one out, and nothing I really want to sell.

Thumos

I'm happy with aspects of my vapes, but I find that there is still room for improvement. I guess I'm still holding out hope to find the perfect vape.
Hi! Sorry to post here but I can't message you directly about your vapes. Could you send me a dm when you get a chance? Thanks!

Thumos,
Top Bottom