Vaporize with ice = unhealthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtysouthdank

What up vape pimmmpppppsssssssssssssss? This ya boy dirtysouth. Got that n3rd 24" tube with vrip wand gettin vaked on the dizaily. Im waiting on that blazmaster bowl tho cuz i was hoping the performance was a lil more milky like the videos. Anyways back to subject,

they say when smoking a bong with ice that its actually really bad on the lungs, i was wondering if this applies for vaping out the bong with ice?

dirtysouthdank,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
As far as I know, ice does not make it worse on the lungs.

The videos I made might look milkier than what you are getting because of the lighting that I used. Depending on the lighting, sometimes even the milkiest vapor hit isn't that visible. The best lighting is just the natural sun, if you vape in the sunlight, i guarantee you'll see how milky it gets :D

stonemonkey55,

dirtysouthdank

stonemonkey55 said:
As far as I know, ice does not make it worse on the lungs.

The videos I made might look milkier than what you are getting because of the lighting that I used. Depending on the lighting, sometimes even the milkiest vapor hit isn't that visible. The best lighting is just the natural sun, if you vape in the sunlight, i guarantee you'll see how milky it gets :D
ok so blazemasterbowl vs ur new glass cover and bowl $200 piece..which is better pimpin? and do u have to remove the rubber off the glass cover to fit the blazemaster bowl?

dirtysouthdank,

aero18

vaporist
How is breathing in air that has passed through ice any different than being outside in freezing temperatures and breathing in that air?

aero18,

lwien

aero18 said:
How is breathing in air that has passed through ice any different than being outside in freezing temperatures and breathing in that air?
Yup. I've heard people also say that breathing in warm moist air when using a vape is not good for your lungs either, but what about those people that live in climates where they do just that all day long.

The human body is amazingly adaptable.

lwien,

Frickr

aero18 said:
i was just going to say the same thing! a whole 4* outside today, and im not suffering any problems!

Frickr,

standard

My impression was the ice makes it more healthy. From Wikipedia:
Most vaporizers deliver dry, warm vapor that can irritate the throat and upper airway tree. By running the vapor through water and/or past ice to moisture condition and cool prior to delivery irritation of the throat and upper airway can be reduced or eliminated. Raising the temperature so pyrolysis products like nitrosamine are present, is known to increase risk for cancer in exposed oral and airways epithelium, among other health effects of tobacco. A properly used vaporizer should never allow this to happen; however, many smokers making the transition to vaporization will make this mistake. Smoking means pyrolysis, so tar and noxious gas from cannabis combustion are absent in properly temperature constrained vapor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

standard,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I would go blazemaster bowl. The custom gong heater cover I have doesn't retain heat nearly as well as the stock vhw bowl

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom