Vaporite Hyper

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Oh take off the tinfoil hat underdog :lol:. I think it is pretty safe to say this guy is not affiliated with the company.

Though I've never used one it looks cheap and judging by other vaporite products it probably won't be very well designed. Sorry :(

I think Vaporite have improved their products alot over the recent years and the Micro looks the goods. I can get one here in NZ for $249. Thats a bit more expensive than the MFLB and the PAX goes for $350 here. These are the only 3 portables I've seen for sale here in NZ.

On the same note, I upgraded my tired old Vaporite Solo for the new addition Solo. $200 ... best value vap in NZ. Cheaper than importing a DBV or such like from Australia and the new Solo works great. Ceramic heater, new electronics and ROH compliant.

vaporcloud,

Katysax

I've got a Vaporite Twin that I got for $60 off of ebay. When I bought it I was a novice to whip vapes. It's actually not bad in that I can get pretty good clouds from it. No clue as to the accuracy of the temperature, but it's browning and not burning my weed. However, I see now that the twin was totally unnecessary. Two people can share a wand or two people can easily use two wands with one connection. The wands that come with it are pretty cheap. It works OK though. I'm kind of glad I didn't buy the DaBuddha I was thinking of because I'm not that fond of the wand vape experience. I got an Arizer solo and I prefer that style of tape.

For a cheap vape though the Vaporite works OK for me.

Katysax,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Yeah the whips are cheap pieces of crap. All the product falls to the side because the bowl is to big. I'm using a 2 piece whip which kinda sandwiches the herb between two screens. I can get lung splitting clouds from this setup. As mentioned above the new solo has updated circuitry and new heating unit. Cheap yes, better than combusting - definitely.

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
This is becoming my own personal thread with a few contributors scatter amongst the pages :)

I'm seriously considering the micro. Seems all portables have their draw backs and the micro has a feature many others don't (but should have) and that's been able to use the device while it's charging.

It does seem like it's a conduction unit, possibly why the bowl/oven is quite large. I'm so close to pulling the trigger. If I do will give a review.

Ok, I'm going to pull the trigger. Hopefully got paid last night. I will order over the next couple of days (my wifes gonna spew lol) so should have it mid next week. Need to source some more product otherwise I'll be testing it with ABV.

I will post a review Thread once I've gotten my hands on it and rocked a few bowls.

Last edited by a moderator:
vaporcloud,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Angelzbl0od

Hey guys

So I have the Vaporite solo deluxe and I have the whip with a screw on end that has chamber where you can put your material. The chamber on this whip is quite large, maybe 1/2 gram pack.

I was looking for a way to vape a small amount of bud though either the same whip or possibly by purchasing a different one with a smaller pack.

any suggestions?

Angelzbl0od,

max

Out to lunch
There may be something with a smaller bowl that would fit. I don't know. I would contact Vapeworld and Gotvape. They sell the brand and may know of a smaller wand you can use.

What you can do with your current whip/wand is turn the vape upside down or on its side, if herb falling out of the wand is your concern. Your hits won't have the same punch, with a large air path and small amount of bud, but the effects will be there.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Max, with the screw on end whips the herb is contained within the two pieces of whip so none will fall out.

Angel, you could try making the bowl part smaller by fashioning some screens to keep the herb in the centre of the bowl. I've found the bud on the outside of the bowl gets a lot less heat than the centre.

vaporcloud,
Top Bottom