Vaporising THC Crystals?

Ven

Praying Mantis
My Grinder has, as many slightly more expensive grinders do, a crystal catcher at the bottom of it, upon checking it today, it has filled up ALOT (mainly due to the recent introduction of an Extreme into my life :D). I can tell just from experience and it's nice smell that it is strong stuff, and I have enough to fill one Extreme Bowl to about the black part. I'm wondering if i can even vaporise this stuff? It's exceptionally fine, and I'm worried about it falling through the screen onto the element, and if not that, when inhaling a whip or filling a bag blowing it into the elbows and into my whip or bag from the pressure.

Thoughts FC? Worse comes to worse I'll just smoke it out of my pipe, but i havent smoked since i got my E :/

(If anyone is gonna suggest this, I have about 3/4 oz of vaped weed im planning to make into brownies, and im not gonna waste the crystal by mixing it in.)

Ven,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Sprinkle that shit on top of a loaded Extreme bowl like it was kif and go at it. The amount you describe should last you a long time in this fashion.

stickstones,

Ven

Praying Mantis
I was thinking that to sticks, but I've gotta say I'm curious as to what would happen with 'pure' crystal being vaped?

Ven,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I have tried this before and what happens is, you will get super potent vapors but then at some point, the crystals just start melting into the screen and gumming it all up. That's why people tell you to sprinkle that on top of a bowl as opposed to just vaping the whole thing

stonemonkey55,

Ven

Praying Mantis
I see...well then, I guess following stickstone's advice I'm gonna be having a nice kick to each one of my bowls now :cool:

Thanks guys :)

Ven,

Beezleb

I dont grind my stuff anymore but when I did I would rotate sprinkling wand hash on a bowl or a stuff in the catcher. It gives mids a great boost when so needed and it doesnt take much, well for me anyways but I do vape alot.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom