Discontinued Vaporfection viVape

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Have you tried to vape with the whip on bag/balloon mode Vapinghole? Maybe it could be helpful for the airflow when using the AquaVape?

I thought about doing that... but from my experience I am wondering if the fan has much of an impact in whip mode. Really the thickness/density of the vapor seems to be more dependent on how fast you draw from the whip. Pull to fast/slow and the vapor is not as dense.

I think in the long run when you are pulling through the whip, manually adjusting the draw speed with your breath is probably way more efficient at getting good vapor than switching it to bag mode will provide. Also might help prolong the life of the device. Less resistance on the fan at lower speed means less strain on the fan. Just speculating though.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I agree, SliM. I've tried the bag mode via whip, and while there's a slight difference, the vaporist's draw speed is what matters most. It's the airflow part of the vaporizing equation, which is an important one.

Cheers!!

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I dont think it takes that much longer to fill a bag up when compared to the volcano, then again i sold my volcano about a year ago so im not exactly positive

Mynameismud,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I did not have any expectations going in to this device. I must say it preforms quite well. I still need to test out the bag. I am waiting to film the first bag session though. I need to have my camera sensor cleaned first. :(

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Vapinghole

o0Lo0P0o

Been a little while since I posted. I had about a month where I had to drop everything in my life for a medical issue. I am feeling a lot better now though. Earlier in the thread I talked about my unit failing and also not getting the rebate for my unit. I was dealing with someone through the forums, but it was really slow and sometimes the replies where really slow.

Enter Dan W: This guy called me up and left a message, but I was not able to get back to him do to feeling like I was about to die and dealing with so many doctors and nurses. Once I got in contact with him and explained what had happened, he was very helpful and explained why the units were not heating up. He told me that they found the reliability on the old v1 vivape's heating element to be subpar. They have fixed this problem using a new heating element. I sent my unit in and they replaced it with this improved heating element. As for the rebate, I asked him if he could give me an aqua vape instead as they are relatively the same price and he did. I have not received the unit back yet, but I do have tracking and it is moving it's way back up here.

If ever you have an issue with your unit, Dan is the man! Can't wait to get back to vaping. I actually cannot stand burning anymore, but that is my only option atm.

Vapinghole

Wow, Loop. I'm really glad you're feeing better. Sounds pretty major.

Welcome back!

And yes, Dan is a fantastic guy. He really cares about the product and its users.

Let us know when you get your vV back and have tested it.

Cheers!

Vapinghole,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I dealt with Amir for both of my broken units and he was very helpful. He was also furious with the staff when i called 2 days after they got my broken unit and i still was not shipped a replacement, even though i had 24 hr replacement. he was very sorry and he did overnight a new unit the day I called. Wish i didnt have to call having paid 90 dollars for the 24 hr replacement option but to mail a unit back on monday and recieve the replacement by friday is pretty good. However, i regret overnighting my broken unit to them had i known it would still take 2 days for them to mail a new one.

Also, On another note, the rebate did take forever with mine. I sent my rebate to them in the middle of january and did not recieve it until the end of may.

Hey loop, when did they mail your unit back? And they just replaced your heating element? Not a new unit? That makes me kinda mad because i think the same thing was going to happen to me with my secnd unit...when i called because i had the 24 hour replacement ( which states they mail you a new unit 24 hours after they recieve the defective one) Amir said he was mad because they just took my brken one to the warehouse to make repairs and he was just going to send me out a new one instead...

Mynameismud,

o0Lo0P0o

I dealt with Amir for both of my broken units and he was very helpful. He was also furious with the staff when i called 2 days after they got my broken unit and i still was not shipped a replacement, even though i had 24 hr replacement. he was very sorry and he did overnight a new unit the day I called. Wish i didnt have to call having paid 90 dollars for the 24 hr replacement option but to mail a unit back on monday and recieve the replacement by friday is pretty good. However, i regret overnighting my broken unit to them had i known it would still take 2 days for them to mail a new one.

Also, On another note, the rebate did take forever with mine. I sent my rebate to them in the middle of january and did not recieve it until the end of may.

Hey loop, when did they mail your unit back? And they just replaced your heating element? Not a new unit? That makes me kinda mad because i think the same thing was going to happen to me with my secnd unit...when i called because i had the 24 hour replacement ( which states they mail you a new unit 24 hours after they recieve the defective one) Amir said he was mad because they just took my brken one to the warehouse to make repairs and he was just going to send me out a new one instead...

I did not purchase the 24hr replacement plane, so it was shipped UPS ground. As for the rebate, the card was never in the box. When I e-mailed about it being missing I never got a reply. Once I started dealing with Dan all went smooth from there.

o0Lo0P0o,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Happy 4th of July FC! If you've been waiting for the right time to check out the viVape 2 or are just looking for extra accessories, today's the day! Enter promo code july4 at checkout for 20% off your order, it's our way of saying thanks. This offer expires at midnight!

monacokid

HIGH ABV
wonder if the vivape 2 is any better, haven't gotten any reviews or insight on it. just wanted to know if the air pump was any better cause it takes foreverrr to fill a bag with the vV1

monacokid,

o0Lo0P0o

Hey guys, I just got my Vivape back today and noticed while i was unpacking it that there is a sound of glass clanking inside the unit when rotated. I don't remember this being a problem with the unit before I sent it back. It sounds as if they forgot to secure the heating element or some other item that is made of glass internally. Could someone chime in? Does your unit do the same if you rotate it over to look at the serial number?

o0Lo0P0o,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
My first unit, the glass heating chamber wasnt secure when i opened the box. The entire glass piece that is inside the unit would move around. Dnt know if thats the same problem your having but you might have to send it back

Mynameismud,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Hey guys, I just got my Vivape back today and noticed while i was unpacking it that there is a sound of glass clanking inside the unit when rotated. I don't remember this being a problem with the unit before I sent it back. It sounds as if they forgot to secure the heating element or some other item that is made of glass internally. Could someone chime in? Does your unit do the same if you rotate it over to look at the serial number?
Hi o0Loop0o, if you could please give us a call we can better troubleshoot over the phone - 1-866-997-6111. Thanks!

Dab Rite,

monacokid

HIGH ABV
wow really glad to see vaporfection on the forum!!!! you guys will get lots of respect for being on here

monacokid,

monacokid

HIGH ABV
edit: meant to say glad to see you guys continuously posting, and excited to see the mivape

monacokid,

o0Lo0P0o

Hi o0Loop0o, if you could please give us a call we can better troubleshoot over the phone - 1-866-997-6111. Thanks!

Hi, and thanks for the reply. I will give you a call in the morning as long as work doesn't overwhelm me. I have been using the unit and it does work, but have concerns over the longevity and durability of the unit.

o0Lo0P0o,

o0Lo0P0o

My first unit, the glass heating chamber wasnt secure when i opened the box. The entire glass piece that is inside the unit would move around. Dnt know if thats the same problem your having but you might have to send it back

This is what worries me, I have already been through the whole shipping the unit back which is taking 7 days each way.

o0Lo0P0o,

Vapinghole

Nice vid, Vito!! So happy to see you use and enjoy the vV.

I don't mind the fan, and like SliM mentioned, removing the whip after each hit helps conserve.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: Vitolo

ugobo

Nice video Vito! I'm loving my viVape more and more each and everyday!

By the way,anyone know the diameter of the tube to use with the viVape?

ugobo,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I like the silver surfer tubing better because it attracts less dirt and particles to the outside of the tubing and they work with the vivape wand

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom