Vaporcloud vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
Cool! A new vape. And apparently it's better than the Volcano! :o

"Many Volcano and Vapor Brothers owners confessed the inferiority of
those vaporizers in comparison. There is simply no other vaporizer on the market as effective and
user friendly as the Vapor Cloud"

In that case, why am I not tempted to shell out $249 for one? :/

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Haha, mean but true. Maybe it looks cooler in person. :D

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
I never judged a vape from his apparence.....i'd like to try this one......they mix the Aromed idea to a Verdamper water filtration system....so i bet it will be better than many others vapes that looks very trendy and super cool but with a low-quality heater and unealthy parts!
:2c:

marcuss,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Ghetto fabulous! :o :lol:

How does it work? That thing wrapped up in red coil heats up? It looks like it's glowing in one picture....

Seriously though, for that price, the guy could've made it a little bit more aesthetically appealing.... :/

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Beezleb said:
Looks like a clown got melted down into a vape.
:lol: fucking shit your damn right dude LOL I'm still laughing alone in my office .....I would add a mason jar mixe with a clown melt into a vap LOLLL ....

I wish I does'nt offusc someone LOL the vap work probably realy well ....but look kinda weird

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
SpiralArchitect said:
Ghetto fabulous! :o :lol:

How does it work? That thing wrapped up in red coil heats up? It looks like it's glowing in one picture....

Seriously though, for that price, the guy could've made it a little bit more aesthetically appealing.... :/
light bulb heater....so yes it's glowing in the night like the Aromed or the A.P.E....then a verdamper like water fiter...that's it, very simple!
i'm still convinced that this vape works pretty good...yes it is a bit home-made but i don't see the problem if it works....bulb light heaters is one healty way to heat up the plant!
I hope C_D will do something better in short time :brow:

marcuss,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
OH wow, it's a lightbulb in there, crazy..... Good shit man.

Yeah C_D, I want you to start making these, give us all complimentary ones as gifts and tokens of friendship here at FC.com :p

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
halogen heaters are largely overlooked
I see the light!! :lol:

I still have a Vaporlight box vape. Works just fine. Never did burn out the bulb, and when it goes, just pop in a new one for about $5 or less. It was a bit of a pain to block the bright light when I wasn't hitting it, but not really a big deal. Nice heavy box too. When you put the whip to the box it stays put.

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
heh when something like that dawns on me, it REALLY dawns on me, all at once type style :ninja:
when all the little bees in my head start humming the same tune, something big happens in my mind

was vaporlight that one where the company failed due to no exposure?

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
was vaporlight that one where the company failed due to no exposure?
That's my theory, along with prices that were a little higher than Vapor Bros. and Vaporwarez. The Vaporlight maker only sold from his own site. Online dealers were fewer then and didn't sell a wide range of vapes. He did apparently sell some on Amazon.com. Don't know if he was dumping his last units or trying to stay in business, but who thinks of Amazon when looking for a vape? He should have been selling on eBay from the start. eBay cuts into your profit margin, but is great for exposure.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom