• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VaporBrother's Vapo-Bubbler

SD_haze

Under the vaporizer section of high priority glass i found a bubbler specifically made for whip vaporizers.
Unfortunately, for some reason its not available for online purchases only in store (Long Beach, California)
EDIT: forgot the link

Perfect size/diffusion for preserving vapor flavor for $120

What makes it a vapor bubbler is they simply include a GonG whip adaptor, so if you already have one there's nothing REAL special about it, but if you don't thats a nice little freebie you'd probably rather have than a bowl.

8" tall and says its 5mm glass
It has a neat "Vapor Brothers: Made in USA" non-intrusive label too.
GFG_35-241__59588_zoom.jpg

GFG_35-243__97172_zoom.jpg

I know there's been some people looking for bubblers recently around the forum so I thought I'd share this with you FC :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Nice find, SD Haze. :brow:

I like the idea of selling glass with a whip adapter instead of a slide or oil rig. Hopefully the day will come when that is the norm.

:peace:

Stu,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
SD_haze said:
Under the vaporizer section of high priority glass i found a bubbler specifically made for whip vaporizers.
Unfortunately, for some reason its not available for online purchases only in store (Long Beach, California)

Hey SDHaze here's a link to where you can buy it online from the VapeBros authorized dealer for the same price or less. :)

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/hydrators.html

Chance2Vape,

SD_haze

Chance2Vape said:
SD_haze said:

Hey SDHaze here's a link to where you can buy it online from the VapeBros authorized dealer for the same price or less. :)

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/hydrators.html

Nice find.
And hey another San Diegan vaporist :tup:

Funny it says on that website
"Requires a Vaporbrothers Vaporizer and Vapor Brothers Whip each sold separately."
:lol:

SD_haze,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I have one and it is not bad in any way but I got it at a LHS for $60, I wouldnt pay full price for one though as IMO there is better glass pieces to be had in the 120 to 150 dollar range

SF Giant,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
SD_haze said:
Nice find.
And hey another San Diegan vaporist :tup:

Funny it says on that website
"Requires a Vaporbrothers Vaporizer and Vapor Brothers Whip each sold separately."
:lol:

Seem to be more and more of us (san Diegan Vaporists) and yeah I lol'd when i read that "Requires..." part hahaha

Chance2Vape,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer

Perfect size/diffusion for preserving vapor flavor for $120

What makes it a vapor bubbler is they simply include a GonG whip adaptor, so if you already have one there's nothing REAL special about it, but if you don't thats a nice little freebie you'd probably rather have than a bowl.

8" tall and says its 5mm glass
It has a neat "Vapor Brothers: Made in USA" non-intrusive label too.

Hey! Nice to see these pictures here. This is our hydrator.. and there are some new ones on the way. I have a few things to add about what we thought about when making the first "vapor specific bubbler" that we call the hydrator.

Works with a small water volume. Why:
1 because it takes less time to fill. something about filling a big bong makes me instantly bored.​
2 because a vapor bubbler does not need to cool hot smoke. it just needs to cool a little.​
3 because a smoke bubbler needs a lot of water so it takes longer to get stinky. vapor water does not become bad like bongwater. it is actually very flavorful like tea. drink it. seriously. just don't let others see you do it.​
4 because based on the NORML study with bongs vs other methods, they found "waterpipes filter out more psychoactive THC than they do other tars, thereby requiring users to smoke more to reach their desired effect." therefore we think a vapor bubbler should not any more water than it needs to beyond achieving the cooling affect. i can't find a link to the study right now so maybe someone can provide it here. it is somewhere on this site: http://www.maps.org/research/mmj/
5 because it allows the bubbler to be made spill resistant. it doesn't have a lot of water to dump. Btw, our fancy artist bubblers have always been very spill resistant. they do not burp out water even when rolled over on a table.​

Does not have a removable downstem. Why:

1 because even after a lot of vaporizing, the vapor bubbler will not develop a hard to remove crust of residue. vapor residue is closer to oil than it is to creosote, and removes with a shake of alcohol. (vodka?)​
2 because i'm constantly frustrated with the downstem coming out when i go to pull on the bowl and clear the pipe. might as well glass it in.​

Has wide open holes with as little resistance to airflow as possible. Why:

1 because with our vaporizer and other passive convection vapes, airflow is key. any restriction and your temperature will rise and absorption to your lungs will go down. a smoke bubbler does not need this.​
2 because with the fixed downstem we want to make cleaning easier by having bigger holes to let the water in & out easier.​

Is this over thought?? We don't think so because ya know, smokers are inventive and think about these things. Have fun!!

-VB

Our latest simplest hydrator here

hyd1kit_w.jpg
(Fancy spill resistant version here)

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Very good points vaporbrothers. This should be a sticky or added to vaporpedia, as there isn't too much info on the difference of using glass for combustion and glass for vaping.

I also find your bubbler easier to hold and hit than a tube bong, great for when I'm needing one hand for the whip.

3 because a smoke bubbler needs a lot of water so it takes longer to get stinky. vapor water does not become bad like bongwater. it is actually very flavorful like tea. drink it. seriously. just don't let others see you do it.​
In another thread I mentioned drinking vapor water, one user called it repulsive and laughable, while another agreed and called it gross. So I ran my bubbler water through a coffee filter, stuck it in the freezer for a chill, and proceeded to have me a drink. I didn't die, :D.

Tweak,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Tweak, YES I agree the thought of drinking the vape bubbler water IS repulsive right up to the moment you actually drink the water- then it is like the light of day shined in on your old ways and you start looking forward to the next sip! It's like a really fine tea if the water is only vaped through like one bowl or so. :) :)

New ones on the way? That's intriguing. Got any pics? :brow:

umm, not yet? i want to order them first and sell a few before they're knocked off. glass is like that. ;)

but to tell you it's not a revolutionary change... just is going to be made slightly customizable and give a really smooth draw with no chugging.

vaporbrothers,
Reactions: placetime

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Is this the one you're talking about above?
I like this piece.

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

That one you're referring to is our recent introduction, called the Mini. Not necessarily much smaller, but is much simpler with the attached mouthpiece and 14mm dewar seal. Here's another picture: www.vaporbrothers.com/public/hydrators/IMG_9219adjsm.jpg

It's about $89 at our distributor vaporwarehouse.com. It's our simplest cheapest model right now but still-- for Vapor Brothers to sell it it has to be made from good heavy wall tubing (not the brittle chinese glass). Building it local is pretty much the only way to make a strong bubbler with no cracks or bubbles. Definitely not a waste of money.

For the Zach piece, there's cost on that one just yet. Is a one of a kind for now. I think I should start a new thread for art whips & bubblers because this one is really just for "cheap high quality.." not "high quality" ;)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That one you're referring to is our recent introduction, called the Mini. Not necessarily much smaller, but is much simpler with the attached mouthpiece and 14mm dewar seal. Here's another picture: www.vaporbrothers.com/public/hydrators/IMG_9219adjsm.jpg

It's about $89 at our distributor vaporwarehouse.com. It's our simplest cheapest model right now but still-- for Vapor Brothers to sell it it has to be made from good heavy wall tubing (not the brittle chinese glass). Building it local is pretty much the only way to make a strong bubbler with no cracks or bubbles. Definitely not a waste of money.

For the Zach piece, there's cost on that one just yet. Is a one of a kind for now. I think I should start a new thread for art whips & bubblers because this one is really just for "cheap high quality.." not "high quality" ;)

Its a sweet little bubbler. I considered it on my recent purchase, my only qualm, is the lack of more complete percolation. I understand part of the reason... it adds more cost. But, what if they squared off the end of the downstem and made vertical cuts from the bottom edges. In effect, making a showerhead?

Or, just make the cuts at the curve... it'll have the same effect.

BigDaddyVapor,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer

oops, i didn't notice this is the vaporbrothers vapo bubbler forum and not the cheap high quality bubbler forum.

vaporbrothers,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Its a sweet little bubbler. I considered it on my recent purchase, my only qualm, is the lack of more complete percolation. I understand part of the reason... it adds more cost. But, what if they squared off the end of the downstem and made vertical cuts from the bottom edges. In effect, making a showerhead?

Or, just make the cuts at the curve... it'll have the same effect.

Thanks. cost sucks. I'll run it by the glassblower though. That would be really cool and simple if it's possible. If we make some I'll send you one ;)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thanks. cost sucks. I'll run it by the glassblower though. That would be really cool and simple if it's possible. If we make some I'll send you one ;)

Honestly, I think that little bubbler could be a top seller, if its not already. Someone posted a picture of it again and I had to stop myself, from the could've, would've, should've. It really is a sweet bubbler and its the perfect size.

Someone suggested you all maybe getting involved in the FC Bubbler process. I don't know if legalities, or contractual obligations would keep you all from doing it... but its an idea.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: placetime

placetime

Honestly, I think that little bubbler could be a top seller, if its not already. Someone posted a picture of it again and I had to stop myself, from the could've, would've, should've. It really is a sweet bubbler and its the perfect size.

Someone suggested you all maybe getting involved in the FC Bubbler process. I don't know if legalities, or contractual obligations would keep you all from doing it... but its an idea.

from what i've seen so far, the current "FC Bubbler process" is highly informal and open to anyone :brow:

placetime,

SD_haze

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Damn, sorry I haven't responded, VB. Been on a vacation, from the forum.

Really looking forward to what you guys might have planned. I've been using my Chinese knock-off Hydrator lately and I've really taken a notice to how cheap it really is. Wish I had the extra money at the time, to just get the real thing and feel like I owned a nice piece of glass, instead of one that feels like it might shatter in my hand. I really noticed the difference, when I was swapping back and forth with the copy-cat Hydrator and my MiO tube last night.

Top Bottom