VaporBLUNT 2.0 w/ extra accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbal Ant

0428132145-00_zps8e8ad2c1.jpg

0428132145-01_zpsf6f51968.jpg

Selling brand new unit and new accessories w/ 3 extra new mouthpieces(2 standard & 3 flavored total). Also includes slightly used; extra charger, extra stir cap, and extra concentrate bowl. Asking for $230, includes Paypal fees and shipping anywhere in the US.

Herbal Ant,
Reactions: ogcook

Herbal Ant

Come on guys and gals, if the extra charger and screw caps were brand new, this would retail for around $350. I didn't want to, but I could use the money, so price drop it is, $225 now. Better scoop it up before someone else does, still offering free shipping in the U.S. and no Paypal fees for you.

Herbal Ant,

Herbal Ant

Alright, your killin me here, $220, might put it on Ebay today or tomorrow, so get it while you can.

Herbal Ant,

Herbal Ant

I'll drop it down to $210, that's as much as I'm willing to lose...it's brand new, with extra stuff...

Herbal Ant,
Reactions: Mrmrmrmr

Herbal Ant

Yes it works with both, but no, I don't have the water tower. It can be purchased separately from the manufacturer though.

Herbal Ant,

Herbal Ant

Ok, what if I add the extra glass draw straw for the oils from the last unit that I was using with my Extreme. I'll even throw in 31 inches of black tubing from here I haven't used yet. TUBING
I have tested it and the tubing fits perfectly on the VB 2.0 mouthpiece, allowing for hooking it up to other glass pieces besides the Hydrotube or for stealth on the go. :tup:

Herbal Ant,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom