• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapor Virgin

krusht

@Hi @krusht !! Peace, love and light to you too :) So you liked my little post. Let me tell you, it came straight from the heart. In the interest of not imposing Too Much Information, I won't go on and on about other experiences right now. But there really is a kind of soul-explosion you can attain to. Mine used to come from very intensive meditation. Now I rely more on good herb (it can be done on the run). A combination of both is probably the best. Actually, in the story that I related above, I had done sitting meditation, taken 20 mg of Dixie Elixir THC drops and THEN vaped. Also, the quality was Colorado, freshly purchased. By assembling these proper conditions and by stopping time (my metaphor for following sound through motionless-as-possible awareness) I could get to the place I wanted to be. My thought is that being stoned opens up what really is. It's up to us to "get back to the garden"
Hey, my newest darling - Thanx bunches for calling back. I have many stories & glimpses of Truth, but I'm not sure of opening myself up vis.a.vis my tinfoil hat type discourses, but I would be, for sure, open to private conversations! If you wish, you may --} dave@cogeco.ca:wave:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Just used a vapor pen for the first time. Sleek little thing, unassuming (it says it's an 'Atmos') So why is the whole earth expanding?

I just blew an ant off my laptop. I'm outside on the rapidly fraying but still gloriously colorful Yucatan hammock. I swing lightly here, the headphones pouring into my ears the Beach Boys "good good vibrations". I am in the lovely state of solid inertness. I carefully cover my body with symmetrical folds of the loose netting and stare at the trees and the blue sky and the white puffy clouds (filled out with a cool delightful gray) Funny, someone (I think an artist) from the vapor forum talks about being high as "getting cloudy". So I am staring. This is place, a day, to explore. I notice things. The rift of blue along the lacy edges of the clouds, the curious holding pattern of the tiny winged (wing-ed) insect, the robin that just swooped down for something on the grass. I think I know why some people have . a strong devotion to the marijuana plant. Whoopi Goldberg can refer to her vapo pen as 'Sippy', so familiar, so loyal, so close a friend does an intoxicant become. It delivers in vitro happiness; you become it, it becomes you. It's deeply personal because you take it into your body, you experience it through your body. Finally, it's a sweet plant. It's alive and green and beautiful, absolutely perfect in its own plant-nature. Oh silly! Just as I am. I'm absolutely perfect in my own person-nature. And you know what is epic? I have a trampoline in my backyard. I'm going to jump on it right now. No one should withhold this joy from any other human being. I'm just smiling, smiling, smiling. There never was a gray day. When insects are made of gold and clouds of gossamer silk and droplets of water are diamonds and plants are emeralds, rubies, saphhires, when a summer breeze is infinitely soft and there is simply nothing left to do... I'd call that Heaven. But it's just ordinary time. Hah Ordinary! How funny! When did I make up THAT concept?

It is July 10, 2014. Note to myself: first time vape. I thought I might express it here... Oh oh gotta go. Bee wants me to look at him and then I'll dance and jump. It really feels like the first time (Foreigner, I think).
Awwhhh little sam having her first vape. How adorable haha
I bet you get nostalgia now reading this :)

samantabha

climbing the mountain of the mind
Company Rep
Heehee @Deja Vu. I have come so far......
How is it that you KNOW exactly how things go and how a person might feel? Are you tapped into the Buddha Brain?

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Heehee @Deja Vu. I have come so far......
How is it that you KNOW exactly how things go and how a person might feel? Are you tapped into the Buddha Brain?
Not sure what made you think that.. haha.
I am tapped into a very low frequency/low vibration emitting brain that is stored in a Russian basement somewhere. I tried to tap into the buddah brain but my request was rejected :(

How are you feeling anyway darllllliiinnnggggggg!

samantabha

climbing the mountain of the mind
Company Rep
Ich liebe dich!!! (but you already know that - hahah). So THAT'S how you do it?? I'm ok. Just wrote a little story of my life on Busted. Go check it out.

samantabha,
Top Bottom