Vapor Spam Thread

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Everyone is aware we are giving away a FREE SSV vaporizer and an iOlite portable vaporizer in Black (newest version).. Check out our 2nd contest in the lounge or email me. :)

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Just wanted to let everyone know that we carry the Vapor Genie in a couple different colors now - you have to just run a search for them to find them. $55 shipped normally with the FC12 code your looking at $48.40 including shipping.

Thanks guys!

VapeWorld,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
If i had the space I would love something like this, you can get them online everyonedoesit.com

Happycamper,

Purple-Days

Hate to do it after your avatar Happy, but...
2cmwwec.jpg

Isn't this what booze is all about? :ko:

ps. some incredible Art...
http://oddee.com/item_89460.aspx

Purple-Days,

tokinGLX

a little nug of some flo that i i took some pics of before and after a few hits through the vape
12143d1254116507-before-after-flobeforevape.jpg

12144d1254116507-before-after-floaftervape.jpg

tokinGLX,

lwien

Pseudonymous said:
Why does that look so much better than anything I've ever smoked?
Just goes to show ya that the best buds from top growers stays with the growers, and their close family and friends and never hits the streets or even the med dispensaries out here in Cali.

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Man that looks like Christmas! Yeah.... Don't see stuff that pretty here :( Sometimes pretty but never THAT pretty!

Lo,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Hey guys we are carrying the new Tokeez Designer Volcano/Extreme/Herbal Aire Bags. Twice the life of regular OH, actual sealed top and has a design on them - some think tacky but new designs are supposed to come out every month or so if you're not a fan of the girls all over your bags on this month's.

http://www.vapeworld.com/accessories/tokeez-vaporizer-bags

VapeWorld,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
So... Never really sure what belongs in the spam thread here but I always get a kick out the posts :)

Here's my contribution... A trippy looking passiflora that I grow. If you could see the giant picture the teeny details are really neat.

Lo,
Top Bottom