Vapor Spam Thread

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yeah.. My girlfriend said it was "ghetto" and that she'd have no part in it... so it has to go.

Gotta wait 30 days membership to post here.. As soon as it hits that mark I'll post it in the for sale thread

edit: you guys seen the slap chop rap commercial? i was LMAO!

aznfknpride,

tokinGLX

some picatures
the first racer i saw, waiting in line for the mountain road to open at about 3:30am. it just so happened to be a mustang
pikes09firststang.jpg

i tried getting a few other pictures after that, but due to the darkness most turned out pretty crappy so we skip ahead to sunrise:
pikes09sunrise.jpg

after that we had some hours to spare so we took a hike up towards the top o the mountain. didnt make it to the top, but got fairly close.
pikes09view.jpg

pikes09view2.jpg

pikes09view3.jpg

pikes09view4.jpg

pikes09view5.jpg

pikes09view6.jpg

pikes09view7.jpg

pikes09view8.jpg

pikes09view9.jpg

pikes09view10.jpg

pikes09view11.jpg

pikes09view12.jpg

pikes09view13.jpg

the summit of pikes peak
pikespeaksummit.jpg

on the way back from our little hike i got some pictures of the track as we walked from the bottomless pit back to devils playground
pikes09trackBottomless3.jpg

pikes09trackBottomless.jpg

pikes09trackBottomless2.jpg

pikes09trackBottomless4.jpg

pikes09trackBottomless5.jpg

pikes09trackdevilsend.jpg

pikes09trackdevilstop.jpg

pikes09devilspeak.jpg

pikes09devilsparking.jpg

the race is about to start
pikes09devilsview.jpg

pikes09devilsview2.jpg

and a few pics of the cars.
pikes09race.jpg

pikes09race2.jpg

pikes09race3.jpg

pikes09race4.jpg

pikes09race5.jpg

pikes09race6.jpg

pikes09race7.jpg

some rainclouds that just missed us.
pikes09rain.jpg

pikes09rain2.jpg

tokinGLX,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Yarbles, great bolshy yarblockos to you I'll meet you with chain, or nohz, or britva, any time, I'm not have you aiming tolchoks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it.
~dim (a clockwork orange)

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

Saw it in a drive in. Just after the theater release. There is a book, of course. A co-worker said it would make no sense to me (a Brit). And as the movie didn't, I never bothered. Some of the words are based on Russian slang, then twisted, so grasping meaning is near indinkable pretimes. :/

Now here is something pretty funny.
25 great moments in figure skating.
They meed captions. :rolleyes:
http://attuworld.com/girls/25-great-moments-in-figure-skating.html

Purple-Days,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Purple-Days said:
Those clear papers, can't remember the name. Not worth a darn except as a novelty.

There was a gumless paper that smoked nice. Square pack with a colorful painting of a guy smoking sorta with you looking over his shoulder. Anybody remember the name? It's driving me crazy. Got it... I think, were they Club papers ?

Gotta say white 'Zags were always the best 'market' papers. Bet my rolling skills have declined too.

Ever use Easy Widers on a roll. Back in the day, when it took four hands to roll a joint...:cool:
Agreed on the white Zags - never was as impressed with Bamboo as everyone else around me seemed to be.
As my rolling skills have turned to shit, I keep one of those $5 rolling machines around for the occasional cigarette.
(In my opinion, the safest most discreet method on the street is smoking - you can't eat a vaporizer if a car with flashing lights
approaches you.)
Anyway those rolling machines work great as long as you have the right feel - not too much pressure and not too much rolling.

jeffp,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Ni!

edit; damn tokinglx. I don't know if it's my place to say, but you might want to consider not posting 30-40 huge pictures consecutively, at least without some sort of warning in a separate thread perhaps?

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

I follow (sorta) High Altitude climbing. There is lots of tragic stories. And once in a while a funny one. This one from GII

http://www.mounteverest.net/news.php?id=18543

Apparently the Iranians stopped about 50m from the summit, as the summit ridge was sharp and dangerous, and they did not have enough rope to fix a safe way to the top. Still, they deserve congratulations for getting so close on such a windy day.

We also want to congratulate Altitude Junkies for their great attitude in C1. Some members of that same Iranian team fixed a rope to approach a crevasse and tossed 2 huge bags of garbage inside, in front of Altitude Junkies members. Immediately, there was an argument.

2 days later, Altitude Junkies' members went inside the crevasse, recovered the garbage bags, brought them to BC and silently emptied them right in front of the Iranians mess tent. The bags contained gas canisters, plastics - all kind of junk.

:o:lol::D

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

Someone posted a remark, "WWJVI what would jesus vape in" :lol: who would want to vape Jesus... (illiterates :rolleyes:)

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom