Vapor Spam Thread

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i would suggest a program called hemisync gateway, its what i used to learn and it is very good for beginners, its focus is on betteringyoursef and it teachesyou tools that you can use to organise your mind and generaly take control of your thought processes. i found it very acessable because i started it not knowing anything about meditation

i have a runaway imagination as well and constantly find myself lost in thought to the point that i isolate mysellf in my own little ivory tower just thinking about al the possibilities that exist in the future for me.

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I think this needs to be said again...some members get lost when first looking for a vaporizer to pick out.
*NOTICE* most of the vapes are lower priced compared to other quality vaporizers...some are just SO overpriced that they dont even need to be mentioned.....search around you can easily find the rest ;)
"whip vape: SSV or DBV
bag vape: Volcano or Extreme
home use/efficiency: PD
travel/portable: Iolite
"

&

"to throw in a couple other good models,

whip/box: vaporwarez
bag: Herbalaire
vaporbong: herborizer and vhw
portables: vaporgenie, vaporstar, vapman
and to reiterate: PD for efficiency
"

now I didn't originally type type that up..credit goes out to The_Algebraist and AoZ

....the list could go on...trust me, but this is the basic formula most vaporist's follow

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

tokinGLX

a friend recently got his 4th light set up so i swung on over to get his growroom(s) on camera. be sure to watch in hd for optimal viewing.

musical accompaniment provided by my girlfriend on the piano. she was a little hungover, a little drunk, but it still sounds decent.
(':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t2dVRvwBgw

tokinGLX,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Great vid tokin, wish my computer wouldnt start to kill itself when i try to watch it in HD haha.

Survivalism,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
hey thats me....(in the CROWD of 12-15,000 people) blazing in boco for 420

what a gathering it was indeed :D

Hennessy1414,

lwien

Hennessy1414 said:
hey thats me....(in the CROWD of 12-15,000 people) blazing in boco for 420

what a gathering it was indeed :D

Wow, you were there?

I like it when the guy holding the camera says, "OH MY LORD !!" :D

lwien,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
oh dude you know it...I love my town. I love communal gatherings like that. I love weed :leaf:

"soo much fucking smoke I cant even feel my face" ...was pretty much the thoughts of the whole crowd on 420.

Mobs and mobs and mobs of people man...like you cant even believe. hopefully next year will be 20,000 :o

p.s. the weather was PERFECT that day

Hennessy1414,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Hennessy1414 said:
oh dude you know it...I love my town. I love communal gatherings like that. I love weed :leaf:

"soo much fucking smoke I cant even feel my face" ...was pretty much the thoughts of the whole crowd on 420.

Mobs and mobs and mobs of people man...like you cant even believe. hopefully next year will be 20,000 :o

p.s. the weather was PERFECT that day
I was up in boco at CU in the norlin quad for last years 4/20, their were 10,000 people up their last time haha. Its an awesome feeling being completely surrounded by smoke... while your outside!

I imagine their will be 20k people their next year, i plan to make it up their hopefully. either the norlin quad for civic center park.

Survivalism,

Loarun

That man is so smart... i was stunned throughout that video
ohh
man
that guy
is insane :o:lol:

Loarun,

Costanza

Hello, I'd usually pop in the chat to ask small questions like this, but this is the problem:

Could somebody in the know let me know why I can't log into the chat room anymore?
It'd be a great help.

Costanza,

Philosophe

_var_blogusers_attachments_1113167774925_salmon.JPG

Philosophe,
Top Bottom