Vapor cups?

chimpybits

Hiya I came across these thingies online yesterday. Looks like an easy and inexpensive way for a relative noob like me to work some concentrates into the mix.

The Zenco Duo is better looking (especially wood model), but the Tronian Omegatron wins for me as it apparently performs better (glass core chamber) and is cheaper.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
chimpybits,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
My SiL was really interested in the Zenco, but I haven’t tried one. Looks like a fun gimmick, hopefully someone here has tried one!

DogBoy

know fear
Hiya I came across these thingies online yesterday. Looks like an easy and inexpensive way for a relative noob like me to work some concentrates into the mix.

The Zenco Duo is better looking (especially wood model), but the Tronian Omegatron wins for me as it apparently performs better (glass core chamber) and is cheaper.

Thoughts?

...I was having similar thoughts, but the Zenco Flow has my attention now...

...I was hoping to come here and learn something aboot the vapor cups...

florduh

giphy.gif

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...have you tried one...???...have you used a Puffco Peak...???...

...been trying to find someone who has used both to comment...

What is your question about them? They seem fairly nothing alike

Shit Snacks,

Rodney

It sounds like some gimmick to me but after checking it apparently is a thing.

Vapor Cup​

Explore the hottest new Vapor Cup category with technology that will allow you to enjoy a new vaporizing experience. Vapor Cups are designed to vaporize many materials like wax and concentrates and provide thick vapor that sits in your glass cup, ready to be sipped like a drink. Some Vapor Cups feature bubblers as glass add-ons or will come with a Vapor Hydration Cup straight out of the box. Read More...

No idea if it is any good or not but they are expensive imo so will not be getting involved in this for now.

Some fo you guys buy one first and let me know :D

Rodney,
Reactions: DogBoy

DogBoy

know fear
...they use concentrate as well...they come with different atomizers...

...if they cool the vapor without messing it up that could be good...

DogBoy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...they use concentrate as well...they come with different atomizers...

Oil is concentrate...? Either way even if it is an atomizer you are loading yourself instead of a prefilled cartridge

...if they cool the vapor without messing it up that could be good...

Why would it cool the vapor to have it filling up in a cup that you then inhale? There would be more air mixed in so that would make it smoother perhaps? But more of it is being wasted and condensing, and it is just sitting there, going stale if you are not inhaling it as it is created

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom