Vapor Brothers Vaporizer Help Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmoon2212

I recently bought a handsfree VaporBrothers vaporizer and I am very dissapointed. I used to have a Noble Vapor Vapor Tower but unfortunately it got wet. That thing hit like a champ. It once got 10 people high and went on vaping for what seemed like about 30 to 45 minutes off of one bowl. Believe it! It was very, very cheaply made but was well worth it. I bought the VaporBrothers vaporizer thinking it was one of the best but it seems like it sucks. I cant get more than a couple hits from a bowl. I have tried grounding my weed up in all kinds of consistencies, tried all kinds of temperatures, I have tried full bowls, 1/2 bowls, 1/4 bowls, inhaling fast, medium, slow, and still the same results. I turn it on, let it heat up then put on the whip, and I get maybe one decent hit, and 2 or 3 very small ones, then thats it. I brought it to a group session and it completely embarrased me. With as much money as I spent on this thing, it really pissed me off. Can somebody please help me out? What am I doing wrong or is the VB just that bad? Please help if possible.

Also my email is: lordmoon2212@yahoo.com

Peace & Love

lordmoon2212,

ChuckRock

:D
You sure you weren't getting high from all the fumes the cheap Chinese vape was giving off?
Seriously!!

Vapor Bros is a decent box vape.:brow:
And from a small bowl you should only get a couple of hits.

Start at between 12 and 2 oclock with the heat dial.let it heat for a few minutes at least.
Then turn it up or down depending on what your preference in vapour is.

ChuckRock,

Beezleb

I do not have a VB but ive used one more than a few times. They are good quality vaporizers and you should be getting lots of draws with a full wand. Lots of factors go into it but here is what I am thinking.

I take it you were stirring every 3-5 draws, sounds like you know what your doing so I doubt that is it but ill mention it. If were not that lucky here are some things to consider?

Whats the difference between the amount of draws you are getting from a small wand compared to a large wand?

If it is not noticeable than perhaps the temperature is too low it may be a simple setting issue or a heater or thermostat problem to even being just low quality weed or weed that just does not vape well.

What is the color of your abv?
Basically looking for a brown color powder type of consistency. If it has green in it then it is not vaporizing well to not at all and if this is so it is a good indicator for it being a heat issue.

If its light brown to black than it is vaporizing and depending on how dark the abv is it may be over vaporized. This would tend to give off lots of visible vapor and more draws.

If you think its a temperature problem and turning it up does not solve the problem than I would use your warranty as I suspect its either a heater or thermostat type of problem.

If the abv is vaped than I really am not sure what the problem might be outside a hole in the tube or some place vapor is escaping.

Hope that helps.

Beezleb,

lordmoon2212

It could be one of those. Now that you mention it, it was some pretty shitty weed I think. Dont get me wrong, it gets me high but its very very dry and it came in one big compressed block. The only way I can describe the consistency of the weed is when I ground it up, it kinds looks like thread coming apart. I dont know if thats good or bad. Very tough weed that takes an effort to ground up. Due to so much experimenting though, I am out of herb and have get some more another day. I will give it another go with some of the advice you have given me. Thanks alot. Im new to this website. Thanks for all the info.

lordmoon2212,

vape4health

lordmoon , I dont know about the vapor brothers but have had 3 different kind of mids and from a smoker eye , all 3 was right , but when I vape the one type it only appears to give off half the vape as the other 2 and the buzz sucked .

Dont give up hope , try some other herb . I had some nasty shit from when I was still smoking and it was so bad it got stuck in the drawer for a rainy day and I got some other , so when I found it the other day I was like , lets see , put that nasty shit in the E and it was just fine . Good buzz and everything . Had a tiny weird taste but thats only compaired to a few types of herb , still new to this crazy stuff myself.

vape4health,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom