Vapo-Bowl Glass version

Bananiq

Bananiq,

Beezleb

Neat, I believe vaporstar is working on a glass one too.

This is also the first time I am seeing this product from Azarius and I have not seen any reviews for it but will keep an eye out.

Beezleb,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Beezleb said:

This is also the first time I am seeing this product from Azarius and I have not seen any reviews for it but will keep an eye out.
Vaporstar is not making a glass bowl, a third party here in the US is making it. as far as i know the user "Vaporstar" here on FC is not the vaporstar manufacturer, Just a distributor here in the US like Diesel Vapors.

Looks like Azarius only makes their glass bowl 18mm... Would be more interested if it were a 14mm bowl... don't own any bongs larger than 14mm.

DevoTheStrange,

FEAR420

DevoTheStrange said:
Beezleb said:

Vaporstar is not making a glass bowl, a third party here in the US is making it. as far as i know the user "Vaporstar" here on FC is not the vaporstar manufacturer, Just a distributor here in the US like Diesel Vapors.

Looks like Azarius only makes their glass bowl 18mm... Would be more interested if it were a 14mm bowl... don't own any bongs larger than 14mm.
Just grab an 18-14MM Step down for like $10. And Im HIGHLY Interested in this!!! Excellent find! This just might be my next vape purchase...

:EDIT: -
Just did the currency conversions & the metal VB is 7.50 EUR=11.0325 USD @ todays rates & the 19MM G-On-G VB is $21.70 @ todays rates....

FEAR420,

Bananiq

DevoTheStrange said:
Beezleb said:

I have asked the Azarius question about this yesterday and they replied:
ARI Logistics said:
Regarding to the size and wich bong could be used.
The Vapo-Bowl glass has a conical shaped form wich will fit pretty much every bong

Bananiq,

FEAR420

Bananiq said:
I have asked the Azarius question about this yesterday and they replied:
ARI Logistics said:
Regarding to the size and wich bong could be used.
The Vapo-Bowl glass has a conical shaped form wich will fit pretty much every bong
Just by looking at it...I highly doubt it's gonna fit a 14mm diffuser/downstem regardless of what they say if its a 19MM bowl. The only way it gonna fit is if they thought of this ahead of time and make the joint start off very skinny(14MM) then expand up & out to 19MM,which is VERY RARE...:2c:

If you can Bananiq try to get the diameter of the bowl where the vaporizing element sits & the diameter of the element itself...If the VS top will fit it normally,Ill buy the glass one just for the glass bowl...

FEAR420,

FEAR420

Bananiq said:
A friend of mine ordered the vapo-bowl glass version today with this mini bong http://azarius.net/headshop/bongs/glass_bongs/bong_glass_twister_small/ .. they said him it is fully compatible together, so I will tell my friend to post here when he will get it :p
Holy shit man! Im in love with that lil piece! Thats pretty sexy & decently priced...Hmmmm,maybe add a new vape & some new glass to the collection...:brow::cool:

FEAR420,

jay253

i got both vapo bowls for 50$ shipped to us they are not stainless steel at all ,first i used it was a lighter and it just kept on tasting nasty i tried a small torch and noticed smoke comeing from the tip so i took the cap and pointed the flame in and it started smoken like crazy so i heated the whole thing tons of smoke and now a chrome finish is bubbled up all over it and it is aluminum under neath. does any one know whats under the screen in the cap i cant get it apart it must be glued cause you can tell its 3 different parts i tryed plyers too.

jay253,

OO

Technical Skeptical
jay253 said:
i got both vapo bowls for 50$ shipped to us they are not stainless steel at all ,first i used it was a lighter and it just kept on tasting nasty i tried a small torch and noticed smoke comeing from the tip so i took the cap and pointed the flame in and it started smoken like crazy so i heated the whole thing tons of smoke and now a chrome finish is bubbled up all over it and it is aluminum under neath. does any one know whats under the screen in the cap i cant get it apart it must be glued cause you can tell its 3 different parts i tryed plyers too.

you must have gotten a knock off, because i used mine this week and they work fine.
i've never heard of any chrome plated aluminum, because coatings don't stick to aluminum very well.
and i know it has a learning curve, maybe try a little less heat to avoid combustion.

OO,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I got my vapo bowl shipped few days ago.. I got both ,but i took only the metal one on my trip..
The first thing to do was to remove the screen on the top. Many screens seems to have some kind of cover which i usually burn with my torch.. Thats what i did whit the down screen .. I screw the vapo bowl on a classic stailess steel 5$ 3 part pipe (there is acctualy 4th parth a heat protection tube with inscription Cannabis (LOL ) I removed the bowl and replaced it with the vapo bowl and it worked like magic.. I like the taste.. very much , Very easy to operate with, not easy to burn the herb.. Use only torch unless u want to inhale butane and crap material lighter fumes.. Use pincers because it gets hot. I ussualy do not need to redose .,. The chamber is big enough to get u vaked.. Drawl is very powerful start slow heat 5-6 seconds on 90 degree angle right in the hole with torch light set on low, them drawl 3-4 seconds more and you will get ripped as hell :).
This should be the begginer's vaporist tool , best performance for the :2c: sofar.. I will soon write few words on the glass vapo bowl.
I also ordered something similar and even cheaper than the vapo bowl :) .. might be already here might have to go to check at post office :)

Abysmal Vapor,

as

just got a vapo -bowl and fuck me this thing hits hard, heats up fast and tastes good i cant see why more ppl dont have them i can only compere to my solo but for the price of this thing i paid £15 and £150 for my solo not that i dont love my solo coz dam that his as well and gives good taste but with this 5-10 seconds under a jet flame and your good think im gunner get a couple more and some more glass to hit it with

as,

Freakshow101

im going to try this out soon I just ordered one from planet vape Il do a quick review on it Im ordering from planetvape should take 1-2 days since im in Toronto:) cant wait to give my opinion .

Freakshow101,

Freakshow101

just got this vape yesterday afternoon took only 1 day shipping from planet vapes warehouse lol so yeah Im an impatient guy and im pleased right now :) . the vape is extremly effiecent for a 30$ grab , Ive had the mflb and this thing gives me big rips ( yes I know I heard the pa adaptor of the mflb gives it huger rips im aware haha) . Only thing I can say is use a torch dont use a lighther unless you want to spend 15 seconds inhaling butane crap like the guy above said haha ( the hit tastes like crap you can tell). overall for 30$ this is a steal , with a 20$ torch at canadian tire it heats up in 3-5 seconds.

Freakshow101,
The Vapobowl is a nice vaporizer that I really enjoyed back in the day, and as a tough back up it's hard not to recommend. I do think that the Vapocane outperforms it and naturally has better flavor being all-glass, and the Gn0me deserve a mention as well. I guess it just depends on how much you want to pay, how delicate can it be, and if you want to be able to use direct inhale, residual heat, or both.

Being that it's under $20 retail for a glass vapobowl, they'd make amazing introductions to vaporizing if any headshops would bother to sell them.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: as

Freakshow101

The Vapobowl is a nice vaporizer that I really enjoyed back in the day, and as a tough back up it's hard not to recommend. I do think that the Vapocane outperforms it and naturally has better flavor being all-glass, and the Gn0me deserve a mention as well. I guess it just depends on how much you want to pay, how delicate can it be, and if you want to be able to use direct inhale, residual heat, or both.

Being that it's under $20 retail for a glass vapobowl, they'd make amazing introductions to vaporizing if any headshops would bother to sell them.

Honestly I was going to go for the vapocane at first but the fact that it was getting alot of hate from people online stayed me away from it , the vapobowl had alot of good reviews I hadnt seen a bad one and that was suprising for such a new vape 0_o , id be willing to try vapocane its only 37$ afterall x).

Freakshow101,
Honestly I was going to go for the vapocane at first but the fact that it was getting alot of hate from people online stayed me away from it , the vapobowl had alot of good reviews I hadnt seen a bad one and that was suprising for such a new vape 0_o , id be willing to try vapocane its only 37$ afterall x).

The mods consolidated alot of flame powered vapes into one combined thread that I'm having trouble finding, but there are a few not sterling reviews, including one account of flaking chrome plating IIRC. It's a good design for sure, yet of uncertain origin and construction. I don't recommend it as your one-and-only vaporizing solution just because that's alot of inhaled butane, however well combusted. IIRC Stu said he went through a phase of using it daily as I did, and after awhile I felt some sort of barely perceptible feeling on unwellness. He dropped it, I dropped it, it now lives in a box.

Despite my experience as a glassblower I still managed to slightly close the end of my Vapocane B, and even stock from the factory I find the air restriction to be annoyingly closed. My favorite flame powered solution thus far is my own sort of vapocane-alike that is purely for my own usage and not for sale. My version is simply on thicker glass, is a 19mm joint, has the bowl further from the heated portion, and has a larger air intake. With two torches it is up to vaporizing temperature using the retained heat method in under 30 seconds. Larger bowl + more air = better times and incredibly thorough convection vaporization - stirring may as well be optional.

Edit: I found that thread. You'll see I was one of the first members to give it a go over. Link

Last edited:

Freakshow101

The mods consolidated alot of flame powered vapes into one combined thread that I'm having trouble finding, but there are a few not sterling reviews, including one account of flaking chrome plating IIRC. It's a good design for sure, yet of uncertain origin and construction. I don't recommend it as your one-and-only vaporizing solution just because that's alot of inhaled butane, however well combusted. IIRC Stu said he went through a phase of using it daily as I did, and after awhile I felt some sort of barely perceptible feeling on unwellness. He dropped it, I dropped it, it now lives in a box.

Despite my experience as a glassblower I still managed to slightly close the end of my Vapocane B, and even stock from the factory I find the air restriction to be annoyingly closed. My favorite flame powered solution thus far is my own sort of vapocane-alike that is purely for my own usage and not for sale. My version is simply on thicker glass, is a 19mm joint, has the bowl further from the heated portion, and has a larger air intake. With two torches it is up to vaporizing temperature using the retained heat method in under 30 seconds. Larger bowl + more air = better times and incredibly thorough convection vaporization - stirring may as well be optional.

Edit: I found that thread. You'll see I was one of the first members to give it a go over. Link

wow I didnt know that thread existed :o thanks for the link , I use a torch but they keep running out so I think im going to buy a proper one from canadian tire , also that metal cap on top is worrying me I get an off taste when I miss the hole sometimes but its avoidable now by pulling back the torch a distance from the hole , also what to do about the damn metal cap getting really hot ! its so annoying having to use my sleeve to take if off.

Freakshow101,

as

Found myself hiring the capo bowl last couple of days and I really like how it vapes I have bin using a big touch flame on low and get instant vapor. I use lowest screen placement and a pinch of weed when flavour falls I add a pinch I get such thick hits in seconds from small amounts

as,

Abysmal Vapor

:)) Just found mine good old glass vapo bowl.. Almost blacked out... Enormous 1st hit,i think i almost cashed the whole 0.15 in the bowl.. in one hit.. ,i would know that for sure till later cause i am dead know and my throat feels a bit abused.. :)
Taste was ok.. ,but i am very sensitive guy and for sure i make a huge difference,when air is mixed with the torch stream compared to what good electric and all glass vapes offer,which is the reason i only admire from a distance those line of vapes that u have to inhale the jet stream,never the less it is very effective for the price.. It for sure would make a wonderful gif to some bong abuser who needs converting ;)).
vapo-bowl-glass.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Damn @Abysmal Vapor!
I think I need to try this bugger. So simple and $18!

I'd never heard of it before.
It is quite popular in Europe,it also has a lower budget metal version,which is basicly the same thing but could potentially last forever,it also can be screwed on a metal pipe or those bong stems that has a screw (like acrylic one).
vapo-bowl-metal.jpg

Costs about 5-7 $ ..
I had mine used with a bamboo tube before i gifted it to a friend.. :)
2lb047l.jpg

Btw i have used just the cap, on most of my otherwise useless glass bowls,,,it works almost with any bowl :))... and also fits 18mm joints

Last edited:
Top Bottom