• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pen Vapmod Stoner-X

LesPlenty

Company Rep
For you people that just can't stand ceramic, here is a quartz option,
https://www.urvapin.com/vapmod-stoner-x-starter-kit-1000mah.html
rBVaWV0oUe6ANSUEAAElslyFIfE521.jpg

12% discount code SF12
I will need a pocket protector for my new pen fetish, I still want a black Boundless Terp Pen to match my silver but the US$25 shipping is a killer, next time I need spares from Boundless I suppose.:tup:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
For you people that just can't stand ceramic, here is a quartz option,
https://www.urvapin.com/vapmod-stoner-x-starter-kit-1000mah.html
rBVaWV0oUe6ANSUEAAElslyFIfE521.jpg

12% discount code SF12
I will need a pocket protector for my new pen fetish, I still want a black Boundless Terp Pen to match my silver but the US$25 shipping is a killer, next time I need spares from Boundless I suppose.:tup:

I don't understand what they mean by "The Stoner-X Kit adopts multiple heating coils inside" and "The Vapmod Stoner-X Kit supports 2 optional and free vaping ways".

So you get one battery/body and two different atomizers? I don't understand what they are showing when they have two different shaped pens side by side. I am assuming you get one unit that can be altered into two different modes?

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your review. I like the idea of the quartz also. I wonder if the wire wrapped around the quartz is stainless steel. @LesPlenty I would also check to see if the wires coming off that coil are insulated or not. If you know what I mean. :\

I am also biten by this terp pen bug. I never thought I'd like a cheap vape pen, but it is so easy and as long as you don't draw on it too long, you get nice flavor. I also said that if I got one, I wouldn't just shove the nose down into the concentrate jar, but shit, it is so easy to just rub the coils on a little rosin still in the jar. It doesn't disturb the rest of the rosin in the jar, and it picks up so little for a massive hit.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I would start a new thread on it but the site says, (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
Must need over 2000 posts to be allowed to start a thread in Portable Vaporizers
No one can make new threads in the vape-specific sections, not even moderators. We use the upcoming and unreleased sections as incubators of sorts, so when they "qualify" they get moved to the regular sections. :2c:

:peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I am sry to break it to you,but these rod type of attys have exposed metal coils..Also are pretty old tech,pain in the ass to clean.Also i think yocan brand can offer more bang for the $ + are a bit more reputable ?! Other must say,because all i ever got from them is a promise for a review unit which i never received due to the stupid way it was declared it was a true Paragraph 21 they created ,lol.. :D
I would suggest getting one of those quartz bucket/ti bucket attys SAI/TAF,many claim they are a breeze to maintain.
Also if you are interested in the tanks style the qcell looks pretty interesting.
1530166840720262.jpg

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hijacked??? OK, you're high, as I never posted in this thread. :hmm:
Hehe, you are the OP thread starter.:haw:

I would suggest getting one of those quartz bucket/ti bucket attys SAI/TAF,many claim they are a breeze to maintain.
Got them (the donut coil tastes better), and they are a PITA to use when out and about compared to using my Boundless Terp Pen. I will add that rosin is my only available concentrate and that is why I am looking at these devices.
This one has a quartz rod instead of ceramic and is only US$30

Top Bottom