Vapman's FC Appreciation Contest

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
Happy anniversary to the vapman! Proud to say I have been around since pretty close to the beginning of this amazing vape. ALL YOU NEED IS VAPMAN! I aquired my first vapman 8 years ago off a guy on craigslist who wanted to give it away to me practically... for 60 bucks I got my first vapman along with a g of wax and have yet to look back... 8 vapmans later I can honestly say I don't think theres any other vape in this class. Would love to receive this station! My current vapman is wearing out :(

Last edited:

dxer

Fantastic looking Vapman unit up for the prize!

That would be lovely on its own... but the Station too?! Wowow

Happy Anniversary René!

(Will always love the subtle chocolatey flavour notes I get from my walnut basic Vapman... nothing like it!)

AJS

Calm Consistency
Oh YES!
The station would be wonderful, but just having that wood on my table would be SO AMAZING. Look at it! Just look at it! Flawless. That wood absolutely pops. I can't even believe the smooth color and winding grains. Dear god, I'm drooling.

:drool::luv:

You're the best René, glad everything is working out of your in Vapman land.

Bizkat

Rene,
Congratulations on your Ten Year Anniversary. The Vapman design will prove to be timeless.

q0DTMWn.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
10 years of a solid design for a quality wooden vape.:clap: I do not own an off the grid vape. This would complete my vape collection .... and me. :brow:
And have no excuse to be tied to an electronic portable. :tup:

Plus I will definitely post my Vapman adventures.
The Adventures of Cuckfumbustion and Vapman. :sherlock: Fighters for vaporization enlightenment! :goon:Take that combustion!! :rip:

Top Bottom