• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapir Prima

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
News.....
The Prima is NOT discontinued, and is still being made, by Vapir.
They are in fact having a sale now on their website.
I am here to advise of a new Vapir product...
a 510 threaded Battery that I will tell more about later.
Check this new "Air2" Battery at http://www.vapir.com/air2-vaporizer-battery
Thanks for the info, Vito. I've removed the Disco tag. ;)

:peace:

brunerael

Hello folks!
Hope you all are doing fine!

I would like to request some assistance on Vapir Prima as I'm facing the issue below and was not able to find anything related on other forums or youtube channels...

Since yesterday my Prima is having the following symptom:

When pressing and holding the button to choose the desired temperature, the LED will turn green in about 2 seconds - the same goes for other temperatures - and there is usually a time for the Prima to reach the desired temperature (around 30 or 40 seconds at least).

I also noticed that it is not heating up when using the battery (even if all LEDs shows green) and for this reason I did a test with the Prima connected directly to the power (Using the PRIMA WALL POWER-KIT) and I could only reach the desired temperature after 10/15 minutes of waiting - so definitely something is wrong with my unit...

I use my Prima daily and always clean that to avoid any dirty stuck on chamber etc...

As I'm out of US, there is no warranty or local support... I tried contacting the Vapir via website but received no response from them..

I use my vaporizer for medical purposes daily, so this unit is very important to me in my medical treatment.

Thank you all!!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Wow... I am sorry that this vape is not serving you as it should.
I will reach out to Vapir later today.
I will see if there is any way to help, or even be a middleman.
Let me know by message, whether you still have a receipt for the unit.
Perhaps it can get sent to a USA "helper" that can then get the support you need.
I will look into other options also, but can't make any promises other than I will "go to bat for you" as if you were a local patient, and see if I can get results.
Wish me luck!~

brunerael

Wow... I am sorry that this vape is not serving you as it should.
I will reach out to Vapir later today.
I will see if there is any way to help, or even be a middleman.
Let me know by message, whether you still have a receipt for the unit.
Perhaps it can get sent to a USA "helper" that can then get the support you need.
I will look into other options also, but can't make any promises other than I will "go to bat for you" as if you were a local patient, and see if I can get results.
Wish me luck!~

Hello Vitolo! Thank you so much for your answer! I really appreciate your efforts!
In my message to the Vapir website, I asked them if there is any procedure that I should try or if this is a known problem with Prima.
This prima unit has served me well every day since I bought 2016 ... In addition to the Prima I also have a NO2 that I bought in 2014 and until today it is serving me very well!
Vapir products are very good and I believe that for this reason I did not find other people reporting similar problems in forums or YouTube videos ...

To be honest I don't know the warranty status of this unit as the store I bought is no longer active and I do not know if the warranty registration was performed within 30 days of original purchase as per Vapir policy.

If it helps, I can provide you the Serial number of this unity via private message...

Thank you so much and best regards!

brunerael,
Reactions: Vitolo

brunerael

Hello folks!
Hope you all are doing fine!

I would like to update on this issue... for some unknown reason my unit is back working as desired... I only cleaned it with isopropyl alcohol and left the unit resting for a few days ... magically everything is OK now!

I'm still not sure if the solution was actually the cleaning ... because I had done this before and the problem continued ... I also regularly clean the Prima unit to avoid problems ... but the important thing is that everything is OK now!!

Thanks for all folks on this forum and specially to @Vitolo who assisted me on contacting Vapir members to follow up on this issue.

Best wishes and vape vibes for all! :leaf:

B.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Managed to play around with the Prima of a friend. Spent the weekend with it and i must say it is a pretty decent vaporizer for the pricetag .
Currently 109$ with free shipping at the official . https://vapir.com/prima.html .The blue color looks great !
Taste is not bad at all and i got some nice clouds too. I like how the airpath is cleanable and easily removeable, a lot of thought went in the design for sure If the battery was 18650 it would be a far greater vape, replacement propriety battteries are sold at 60$ which is a big turnoff.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Managed to play around with the Prima of a friend. Spent the weekend with it and i must say it is a pretty decent vaporizer for the pricetag .
Currently 109$ with free shipping at the official . https://vapir.com/prima.html .The blue color looks great !
Taste is not bad at all and i got some nice clouds too. I like how the airpath is cleanable and easily removeable, a lot of thought went in the design for sure If the battery was 18650 it would be a far greater vape, replacement propriety battteries are sold at 60$ which is a big turnoff.
Your feedback is similar to mine. Although I gave a unit to a friend and, when the battery died, he just opened the proprietary battery to find a 18650! The rebuild was a pia though cause it's not possible to open the black case... without to break it!
I enjoyed a lot the Prima for smooth morning sessions!

Top Bottom