• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping is so inconsistent anymore even fully cleaned

Mookie0608

I may be the only one this happens to but I sometimes habituate with a specific vape and switch to another for a while. My vapes are less expensive than yours but seem to be powerful. You might consider a backup vape that has adjustable heat. If you want to try a vapcap without flames as I did there are heaters that are made for the vapcap.
A desktop might be worth trying- especially a log vape. (woodscent, hi, underdog) I tend to use a simple vapor brothers box because I like whips.
In terms of adjustable vapes the ones I own that create the largest clouds are the ones that use box mods: splinters, iheat.

I have my pax 3 I just have not used it in awhile. I don’t even drink wine so that could be why I never liked it or felt that way when I got the mighty. Actually now my night is back lately to not working as well yet 2 nights in a row I got incredibly stoned an hour and a half after vaping and even in my cherry like haze I was stoned for a solid 4 hours and when I say that I literally mean the buzz fades away I feel like I’m back to normal then boom hour/1.5 later I guess it’s the stone that kicks in I can’t describe. Pain relief still only lasted about an hour hour a half tops but the other feeling and relaxation/stress relief lasted a solid 4. I should just buy another vape for a backup to switch back and fourth between. I just can’t afford desktops.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: C No Ego

Jimmyweaese

I have not tried it to be honest and the fact of using a torch accidents can happen with me. Have not tried a desktop either well owned one I don’t but I hit a volcano once I lit wasn’t bad. I still only take 1 hit with my vape but the high can’t compete wjth smoking even with the desktop volcano the smoke high was stronger. I keep trying to visit head shops looking for a bubbler for vapes but they always give me the same wtf are you talking about look. Nah man we smoke pot there’s 2 rules smoking, and holding till u choke. There older hippies and swear the reason I don’t get the high I want is because I don’t smoke and I’m not holding in for along time.
I wonder if you tried concentrates
I say that because that's the only decent option. I'm not doing pills ,tinctures etc.
The oil is good,thank god. I'm in mn and sad to say I have no option for bud.,so my state program is it.
But variable temp batteries are nice mn

Jimmyweaese,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

hoptimum

I have not tried it to be honest and the fact of using a torch accidents can happen with me. Have not tried a desktop either well owned one I don’t but I hit a volcano once I lit wasn’t bad. I still only take 1 hit with my vape but the high can’t compete wjth smoking even with the desktop volcano the smoke high was stronger. I keep trying to visit head shops looking for a bubbler for vapes but they always give me the same wtf are you talking about look. Nah man we smoke pot there’s 2 rules smoking, and holding till u choke. There older hippies and swear the reason I don’t get the high I want is because I don’t smoke and I’m not holding in for along time.
Vaporizing activates cannabinoids at controlled temperatures. The higher you go in temp, the more cannabinoids reach their boiling point. Combustion is the same chemical process but at temps that are not controlled (around 800f). You get a big blast of all the cannabinoids at once, which is the difference you perceive. However, smoking is not efficient and you sacrifice a lot of actives (25-30%) due to pyrolysis and sidestream smoke. Not to mention flavor. Over the course of a vape session, you absorb more cannabinoids, just not the immediate big blast you get from combustion. If that’s what you crave and value, stick to smoking or do dabs instead. “Holding the smoke in” is irrelevant.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
i've collected and have a bunch of vapes and they all have different characteristics but I'll say that the humble and simple MFLB probably gets me the highest even though the clouds are always wispy at best. Takes a few tries to get the hang of it and herb should be dry and very finely ground to a salt like consistency; it never fails to deliver in spades. It's also one of the cheapest vapes around and they usually go for around 50 in the used market (here, ebay and cragistlist) so I'd check it out if this piques your interest.

HighMtnSkier

Waiting for winter
This will echo what others have said but some weed just vapes weird.

I’ve got some flowers right now that I feel gives me a better high out of my Crafty, than when using my IQ. Same temps.

Also, try some concentrates and see how that works for you.

HighMtnSkier,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I’ve got some flowers right now that I feel gives me a better high out of my Crafty, than when using my IQ. Same temps.
A temperature indicated on one vape is not transferrable to a different vape. In my mind temperatures on vapes are there so with a particular vape you may have a repeatable experience. Ideally the temperature is a way of knowing where you are on the THC to CBD spectrum, but I am a touch skeptical that many our vapes are capable of accurately gauging the temperature at the material. How many vapes have a thermocouple nestled in with your herbs? I do suspect some manufacturers do a better job than others of insuring relative accuracy of the temperature displayed at your herbs, but I think I would be remiss to tell someone 385 F is the same on their IQ as it is on their Crafty.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
A temperature indicated on one vape is not transferrable to a different vape. In my mind temperatures on vapes are there so with a particular vape you may have a repeatable experience. Ideally the temperature is a way of knowing where you are on the THC to CBD spectrum, but I am a touch skeptical that many our vapes are capable of accurately gauging the temperature at the material. How many vapes have a thermocouple nestled in with your herbs? I do suspect some manufacturers do a better job than others of insuring relative accuracy of the temperature displayed at your herbs, but I think I would be remiss to tell someone 385 F is the same on their IQ as it is on their Crafty.
Flavor is surprising to me?
I make my selection on a vapes ability to deliver taste.
I’t’s not acceptable to many? (Some just care about clouds?)
I measured heat once in my working life.
Location of your sensor is very important for accuracy?
You would think vape companies would employ people qualified?

Mookie0608

Last night I got incredibly high again off a small hit 3 and a half hour after my previous one. So I’m not sure what’s going on. Felt like I drank all night and I didn’t. I don’t know what was worse The high even though it was intense but didn’t feel too over powering just kept going in and out of it or the non stop freezing then getting so hot sweating and shaking for a solid 2-3 hours.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: ataxian

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Last night I got incredibly high again off a small hit 3 and a half hour after my previous one. So I’m not sure what’s going on. Felt like I drank all night and I didn’t. I don’t know what was worse The high even though it was intense but didn’t feel too over powering just kept going in and out of it or the non stop freezing then getting so hot sweating and shaking for a solid 2-3 hours.
Definitely something amiss here. Health issue or something foreign in your herb?

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Headaches ? Throwing up ? Nonstop freezing, then hot sweats ? Shaking for 2 - 3 hours ? That sounds like a medical emergency. Medical care might be more appropriate than guessing at the problem. It sounds like people at the shops have tried to help, people in the threads have tried to help, but if there is a serious medical problem, as you seem to be describing, you need to get that sorted out with medical care. The symptoms sound awful. I can't imagine shaking for hours, with hot flashes, headache and vomiting, and not wanting help so I could get better and have it not happen again. What you are doing isn't working for you, from what you describe. Why continue ?

Mookie0608

Only think I can think of right off the back that’s sifferent is going back on allergy pills. I’m going to the doctor next week too see what’s going on with other things like the throwing up. I know it doesn’t help the way I at least was under the impression it would. Aside from the way I get my self worked up lately with anxiety thinking it’s cancer or some bs that I shouldn’t be worrying about it usually is great for killing my anxiety. But yeah even my heart was racing fast. I’m sure thc content wouldn’t have much to do with it but the strain that did it was holy grail kush 15% tested st but it was so dense and frosty and had such a rich diesal smell that is so over powering makes me wonder if it creeped up cuz they don’t constantly re test each harvest It’s a one and done.

As far as the headaches and throwing up that has been going on a few months now the shaking was just from last night. It ramped up and got worse after I smoked acdc cbd to try and being myself back a little bit. It’s when I was laying down trying to sleep that it was at its worst. As long as I was up and moving it seemed to fade.

Actually just read an article sounds like thc and cbd don’t always get along with each other. Thc can cause temporary minor hypothermia but not the medical attention one like actually being cold, and with cbd it actually raises your body temperature called cannabis induced hyperthermia or something like that.

Last edited:
Mookie0608,

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...

I'm sorry. This happened to me "sometimes" when I smoked hashish. Maybe your weed contains too much THC?

TiSteamo,

Mookie0608

That’s what I was wondering it’s only supposed to be 15% but it honestly reminded me of blueberry kush when I had it at 28% and the bud this time was loaded with crystals and lied every where with a very unusual strong powerful diesale fuel type aroma. Actually the last time I got blueberry kush from this place it had less of a blueberry smell to it as well and a different odor and taste. Unless that’s just how kush strains are and can always be different. All though a few days ago I was shocked that I never got high but I did feel another intense feeling off strictly cbd I was fine after my first draw but it was not enough to help my headache so I took a 2nd draw 15 minutes later and once again that made me feel a little weird. Not high just hard to describe the feeling like a deep intense relaxation in a daze I guess. Only other thing I can come up with I forgot about is I drank a carnation breakfast drink not the powder version then vaped again few minutes later. Unless the dispensary be is screwing up the labels and strains or somethings going on. If there’s one thing I learned take away what ever I’m feeling lately pot has been so much better then Xanax Ridilin and other anxiety drugs I tried. And even though I love dilaudid that’s steictly after major surgeries weed can’t or has not topped that level of pain relief but it does too and beat Tylenol 3 and other weaker pain killers I had.if I even vape tonight or smokenim not taken another allergy pill even though it’s non drowsy (Claritin), it kind of reminds me of the time I was in blood pressure medication 10 months ago or so kind of felt similar to it for blood clot.

Well as an update I think I may have found the cramping/stomach pain and Nasua issue. This damn protein shake drinks. Carnation breakfast essiantials. I was fine had one 20 minutes later kind of sick as a dog and only drank half of it, and I have not touched weed all day.

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That was just what the older stoners I met have always said every time in the dispensary. Also was told well sworn holding in for 2 seconds is all u need but I barely feel much unless the key is to take a lot more hits only holding in for 1-2 seconds where I wanna also told no u have to hold for awhile.

Aside from that yes I have contacted s& by and they don’t think there’s an issue and they were upfront that there warranty is limited I’d be better if buying a brand new one if its something with the actual heating part. They told me it would be shipped to Germany after I send it to Florida location and I could be without it for 3 weeks to a month, but the person I spoke to said the warranty does not cover wear and tear from normal use. It’s a very limited warranty but they also told me to make sure just as a reference I only use legitimate medical marijuana that’s lab tested for every harvest and to make sure if there is too much moisture i store it in glass jars without using it for awhile, and if improperly grown pot that’s legal is really the cause of so many issues then that tells me dispensariesdont care about quality around me at least .

I have been using my mighty again and the results have improved a little bit seems like when I let the device vibrate and leave it be hen it tells me it’s heated up vapor acumlating for an additional 10-20 seconds yields better more intense results but burns.

I also did make sure I asked about hard ware and they told me if it is hardware it will cost me money and t could be cheaper to just buy a brands new one.

Actually last night I smoked a bowl most of the night and barely got high so I know that’s my doing wise I’m not taken long hits. Even when I vaporize the hits are timed to 8-12 seconds I don’t time my self when smoking. When I get really high from smoking it’s when I fill my lungs up so much I can’t hold any more and even holding in for a second gets me blazed. Mondo notice though and I know the mighty is meant for king draws but the vapor really doesn’t fill up on my lungs until the 7 minute mark. Am I supposed to be filling my lungs up with vapor? Cuz compared to 6 months ago a simple 8 second draw sucked in fast with the mighty barely feels like it fills my lungs up. I know I have my issues off and on and I’m sorry for that.every 3 months when I go to get re certified the doctor keeps saying never hold in your hits and there’s no reason to take long draws so I keep going back and fourth wjth experimenting again. So aside from the lack of vapor occasionally lets just say it i he bud as far as me not getting as high as I once did could it because I’m not pushing my lung capacity?

Not trying to be funny here, but it sounds like possibly poor quality weed or you not smoking enough of it (or a little of both). Try smoking an entire bowl in the Mighty and see if you get high, not many vaporists I know can get high off of 1 hit of anything besides concentrates. Especially since your first 2 hits off of most hand held vapes are wispy, the Mighty really only hets going on hit #3.

If all else fails, take a dab of tasty concentrates, sit back , relax, and enjoy the high.
I moved from Heavy smoking to heavily vaping flower, now I rarely touch flower and dab concentrates . It feels cleaner and like a lot less work, plus the taste is fantastic these days. if you really just want to take 1 hit and be done try some Sauce, diamonds, Shatter, Rosin, wax, crumble, et. use it in a device made for concentrates (not the mighty pad or any flower vape except the flowerpot or Evo) and you will be satisfied i'm sure.

Top Bottom